Thread: Extra Long Gun Case - A Plug

Eggman is offline Banned
    Team:
    Iredell Blues
    7786v
    Region:
    Carolina - North Carolina and South Carolina

Extra Long Gun Case - A Plug

Well after the $ shock buying my smoothbore I got around to rounding up a gun case for it. Since none of the usual sports stores have anything for a 58" long gun, I went to uniquecases.com and ordered their 62" case (they go up to 65"). Folks I'll tell you you can't do better - this is by far the best soft case I've ever owned. Tough nylon exterior, thick padding, extra toting straps, soft interior lining, extra long exterior pocket for range rod, perfect workmanship -- reasonable prices, plus fast service. It's a peach. They're made in PA/W.VA. They have a sutler booth - I believe B1-B2?? But all you non N-SSA muzzle loading folks need to take a look. You'll need to call in the order - the online ordering mechanism doesn't work.

Region:
    Tidewater - Virginia and North Carolina
    I agree. I have six of their cases in six different colors and couldn't be more pleased with them...

Region:
    Potomac - Virginia, Maryland and Delaware
    Ditto Don & Eggman - I too am a VERY happy & loyal customer of Unique Cases.

I own six long arm (all black to hide dirt and grime) and three pistol cases.

What is also GREAT about Unique cases, the lady who operates the Suttler Both will even make "quick turn" repairs during Nationals. If you can get a case needing a new zipper, mending, etc to her on Friday, she'll have it ready for pickup by Sunday.

Great gun cases, great prices & service, made in the USA!
    Semper Fi,
    Rob Freeman
    Col, USMC (Ret.)
    1987-2019

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. - Vince Lombardi

Team:
    34th Battalion Virginia Cavalry
    10605V
    Region:
    New England - New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts
    Add a +1 for me, too. I've got their extra-long case for a Long Land Pattern Brown Bess, and it works great, protects it during transportation, and is generally much better than the average store-bought soft case.
    "Stay on target...stay on target..." Red Leader, Battle of Yavin