Thread: And even more stuff for sale

Team:
    Visitor (non-N-SSA Member)
    Na
    Region:
    Deep South - Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Texas

And even more stuff for sale

3rd listing: I was in the hobby some time back, got out and jumped back in--when I jumped back in, I went out of my way to get some of the most authentic stuff out there--but never went back in the field. The jeep I bought on Craigslist, the crankshaft snapped on the way home and so I need to sell everything just to hopefully break even.
    Anyway, this will be several posts and is a lot of stuff--I can;t get on the CW Reenactors Message boards because I went so long without posting and now have to start all over again and its a pain. Here are the jackets: I am 5'8" and medium build-160 pounds. You can contact me via here or my email: gcjennings@yahoo.com or call me at 850-217-5300

Attachment 1026
    1) Union Canteen--Used heavily: $20.00 I got it from jarnagin some years back.
    2) Roller Buckle Belt from Duvall (I think) $20.00
    3) US Belt--had it for years and one of the first I bought, quality not the best $5.00
    4) Knapsack on left-dunno who made it $10.00, used heavily
    5) Knapsack on right, never used it and cant recall who made it $20.00

Attachment 1027
    6) Duval leatherwork CSA ATL arsenal belt: $25.00

Attachment 1028
    2 tin pan plates, a cup from the message boards special from tin dipped guy in tennessee, I dunno was a long time ago and I used it a lot. And the socks were made by that woman that makes socks only....Miss E something. I never wore them and again I had all this stuff packed up for awhile. Selling this while picture for $15.00--I mean the stuff in the picture.

Attachment 1029Attachment 1030
    Black Hat by Clearwater and I got this at Chickamaugua and was used heavily. I dunno the size but I want to say 7 3/4.....I wear a large fitted ballcap. $25.00
    Alabama Kepi I never wore and it was made by...that guy that makes hats....that does not help...he makes mostly kepis and is not Clearwater but that other guy. Its really well made but looks awful on me. I remember I paid 150.00 for it and drove all the way to Olustee to get it and ended up drinking half a gallon of rebel yell whisky and slept through the whole re-nactment in a cheap hotel, and I woke up and my buddy had somehow gotten a small cow from next door and gotten it into the hotel room and he loaded me in the car and we left. This hat is a memento of that time, so I am letting it go for cheap. $30.00

Region:
    New England - New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts

black hat

PM sent in regards to black hat. Also, don't worry about the small cow story, the same thing happened to me, except it was a midget, a large donkey and a twister board.
    4th VA. inf.
    SCV member Gen. Patrick R. Cleburne camp #1433