Thread: Iredell Blues and the Fifth Estate

Eggman is offline Banned
    Team:
    Iredell Blues
    7786v
    Region:
    Carolina - North Carolina and South Carolina

Iredell Blues and the Fifth Estate

I believe the Iredell Blues are becoming fairly well known (hated) across the N-SSA. There are probably a number of reasons for this, but the efforts of Kommander Kowdoc, and his better half Marty, are probably most responsible. Now there is a new feature for the Blues to brag about - a most impressive, extremely entertaining, team newsletter. On behelf of our humble editor Ronnie I invite everyone interested in how to do good PR to ask Ronnie for an email copy. Jeff Hawn's wife Lisa also must be recognized for the outstanding photography she contributes to the enterprise.

Team:
    Tammany Regiment, 42nd New York
    Region:
    New England - New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts

Re: Iredell Blues and the Fifth Estate

What happened to my posts? Were they that offensive? I knew Egg was a sensitive soul, but I am deeply hurt.
    Lou Lou Lou Ruggiero
    Tammany Regt-42nd NYVI

Eggman is offline Banned
    Team:
    Iredell Blues
    7786v
    Region:
    Carolina - North Carolina and South Carolina

Re: Iredell Blues and the Fifth Estate

Lou Lou -- some of the posts seem to be bouncing in and out. I don't believe it's anything personal. Keep watching - they may show up again.
    By the way, I had a talk with some of your NY buds at the Holiday Inn Express. The next time you're victimized by no shows you are to meander upstream one space and join up with the truly friendly, deadly, remarkable, always refreshing Iredell Blues and shoot with us!!