Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving the Hobby Sale prices updated

1. Leaving the Hobby Sale prices updated

I’m leaving the hobby for at least a while. New promotion at work and twins on the way have sapped what little free time I had to pursue this end of the hobby . Pictures are available of all items. Pm me for pictures or Ill take it or offers. I’ll accept paypal add 3%, cashiers check, money orders or if you are anywhere in the vicinity of northern /central NJ cash. Ill ship anywhere in the US. I will not ship internationally. Shipping on the rifles will be UPS everything else will be USPS flat rate priority in the smallest priority box the item or items will fit in.

1. Early 90s euroarms 1863 Richmond 3 band . John Zimmerman defarbed. Good condition $600 shipping included.
    2. 1970s English made 3 band Parker Hale . I bought this from Dan Wambaugh and it is an excellent shooter. I really hate to get rid of it but I have to shave off some of the collection and I had to make some tough choices . Condition is good considering age . Its been well used but not abused . It hasn’t been fooled around with at all ,no modifications . $650 shipping included
    3. Original 1855 Springfield bayonet excellent condition fits the Richmond listed above. $125 shipping included for $30 more ill include a confederate scabbard made by Wayne Hutzell.
    4. Brand New Richmond Depot type 2 made by Jim Warehime made with unfaded Ben Tart Logwood jean Size 48 with aged Virginia seal buttons. Osenburg lining $200 shipping included sold
    5. Worn once Richmond Depot type 2 made by Dan Wambaugh with Ben Tart Logwood jean size 48 Federal eagle buttons. Lined in shirting material. It’s really a beautiful coat. Anyone who has seen Dan’s work knows its quality and he usually has a long wait so if you missed out on this fabric this is your chance to get it $190 Shipping included
    6. Worn once Commutation coat made by Dan Wambaugh with wrough iron grey satinette. Its an absolutely beautiful coat which is why its better off in the field this year then in my closet .Size 48 black piping around the collar and the the sleeves . Wood buttons and lined in a nice shirting material $190.00 shipping included.
    7. Richmond Depot Type 2 Made by Wayne Hutzell Ben Tart Light grey/brown jean federal eagle buttons. Wayne does really excellent work. I purchased this from him at The Depot. It’s a great coat osenburg lining It’s a little used but a lot of life left. Size 48 $125 shipping included.
    8. Richmond Depot trousers made by Wayne Hutzell with Ben Tart Bark Jean. Size 37 worn to a few events a lot of life left in them. $90 shipped .
    9. size 37 drawers cotton made by Wayne Hutzell worn to a few events . No holes $25 shipped
    10. Hand sewn shirt by Sean Wickerham worn to 3-4 events a lot of life very high quality. blue check cotton size large $30 shipped
    11. Hankey farm cartridge box made by Tim Welch with correct sling also from Tim. very good condition used for a few events and live fire as well . I only mention it because of the leftover bullet lube in the tins . Really well made $130 Shipped sold
    12. 1855 federal belt made by Bill Lomas purchased at the Depot in Gettysburg field modified with tin plate buckle used but almost new $35 shipped
    13. Confederate Shield Front Cap Box made by Wayne Hutzell I will include the cone pick and if you like the caps that are in there currently .$25 shipped sold
    14. Confederate egg shaped buckle purchased on the AC forum I’m not sure who made it but its correctly done . It was an impulse buy $10 shipped
    15. Ulrich tin drum canteen purchased at The Depot in Gettysburg $ 40 Shippedsold
    16. Federal Brogans bought from the Blockade Runner needed a pair in a pinch worn a couple of times . Size 11 $30 shipped hold pending funds
    This last item I’m not 100% sure I wish to part with but I will list it just incase someone would pay the price I’m asking the price on this item is very firm.

Confederate Mississippi Conversion of the Model 1819 Hall Rifle. The conversion style is listed in Confederate Rifles and Muskets. It is full length and complete in Very Good condition. For anyone who wants to own an original Confederate firearm but cannot afford a Richmond or Fayetteville this is just as Confederate, many times as rare, and about half the price. I have some research on this particular weapon but I cannot place it to a particular soldier or unit. Please PM with questions or for further details. $4,000. Shipped. It’s a great piece.

Team:
    Visitor (non-N-SSA Member)
    N/A
    Region:
    Allegheny - Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Virginia

Re: Leaving the Hobby Sale

PM sent good sir.
    "Then Sir we will give them the bayonet ."
    Gen. Thos. J. "Stonewall" Jackson
    21 July 1861

Team:
    4th Virginia Infantry
    Region:
    New England - New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts

pm sent, I think.
    Jon Faucher 4th Va. Inf EN region
    Shoot the brave officers, and the cowards will run away and take the men with them. -Jackson

Team:
    4th Virginia Infantry
    Region:
    New England - New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts

Another PM sent
    Shoot the brave officers, and the cowards will run away and take the men with them. -Jackson

John Holland is offline Moderator
    Team:
    44th NY Volunteer Infantry
    00973V
    Region:
    Northeast- New York

You referenced "Confederate Rifles and Muskets"as a research source for your Hall Rifle. Is your Hall Rifle the same as the one pictured on Page 334, Fig. 23 & 24?

JDH

6. Re: Leaving the Hobby Sale

Brogans , Cap box ,and Hankey farm Cartridge box all on hold pending payment

7. Re: Leaving the Hobby Sale

Quote Originally Posted by John Holland
    You referenced "Confederate Rifles and Muskets"as a research source for your Hall Rifle. Is your Hall Rifle the same as the one pictured on Page 334, Fig. 23 & 24?

JDH
    Yes sir thats the one.

John Holland is offline Moderator
    Team:
    44th NY Volunteer Infantry
    00973V
    Region:
    Northeast- New York

Very nice. Thank you.

John

9. Re: Leaving the Hobby Sale