Gentlemen,

Pick up your phone, call your wife, and tell her you have found your Christmas present.

I have for sale today two top quality P53 Enfield rifle-muskets, each unique and very rare. I am only selling them because due to an accident of fate I have found myself in possession of three such muskets, and much like Meryl Streep I must choose which to keep, and which must go. (Or for those of you who, like myself are a little bit more low-brow, I feel like Homer Simpson with his mountain of sugar.) Skip the next paragraph and look at the descriptions below, then come back and read the terms of sale once you've fallen in love with these muskets.

Terms of Sale: I accept check, money order, Paypal or VISA and Mastercard directly through my business. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL ME if you are interested. I am posting these muskets on three message boards (AC, N-SSA, and Szabo's) so PM is DEFINITELY not the best way to get in touch with me. My contact information is at the bottom of this thread.

Enfield #1: 1978 vintage Parker Hale (British made), well maintained throughout its life. Has been defarbed by Todd Watts into a Schuler, Hartley, and Graham Federal Enfield, and has the burnished barrel. This makes it perfect for your US impression as well as your CS impression (as a captured Enfield.) It has all of the stamps where they should be (see pictures) and because I couldn't bring myself to remove it the musket comes with the original PH snap cap. Barrel has the correct .577 caliber progressive rifling that all the early PHs featured. I have a great deal of time and money into this musket and only used it at one event after the defarb. The classic Parker Hales are becoming scarce and harder to find every day.

$950.00 postage paid

Enfield #2: This musket started life as an out of the box Armi Sport musket. It was defarbed by John Zimmerman and carried for many years by its original owner. The barrel and rammer were then stolen (strange, I know) and it came to me in a trade. Over the summer a replacement barrel was made specifically for this musket by none other than Bobby Hoyt and it now features a correct .577 caliber progressive rifling barrel, custom fit to the stock and lock plate. None of your loose-fitting "cross your fingers" drop ins here! The sights put on by Mr. Hoyt are reproduction and the rammer is a brand new replacement Armi Sport rammer. The musket has had the standard Zimmerman defarb job done, and at no extra cost includes a line of scripture lightly engraved on the left side of the butt stock. (This can be sanded away if preferred with no significant loss of wood.) Truly a one-of-a-kind musket that will earn you respect both in the ranks and at the range!

$650.00 postage paid

Thank you for looking!!!

Dan Wambaugh
dan@wwandcompany.com
517-303-3609