For Sale: original Mass Arms Co. Maynard 2nd model .50 cal cavalry carbine.

All original, with sharp and legible inspectors' cartouches/marks on the stock, barrel, sight, and buttplate.

Barrel blueing is deep in color and receiver is gray patina. NO RUST ANYWHERE! Overall, very nice condition for it's age.

Bore is bright, shiny, "mirror-finish", with sharp rifling. NO PITTING IN BORE!
Carbine is both tight and solid with mechanics fully functional and spare internal screws and misc. parts and extra (original) nipple included.

It has been described as "better suited to be added to someone's private collection; too nice to be used as a skirmish gun".

I am including an extra "skirmish buttstock"; a beautifully-figured tiger-stripe maple buttstock (with Romano buttplate), metal front sight protector, wood barrel plug, vinyl carry case, and two cleaning rods.

This carbine is a tack-driver!
I could consistently break 10+ pigeons on the pigeon board event, as well as pick up more than my assigned share of targets on the other carbine events.

I am also including 313 brass Maynard cases, plus 92 50-yd rounds and 15 100-yd rounds, and a custom-made leather belt pouch for spent brass.

Asking price is $3,000.00 for FTF (I live in SE Michigan) or additional charge for insured shipping and packaging. Payment in cash for FTF or USPS money order for shipped.
Photos e-mailed to serious inquiries.

Hank Goodman, Huron Ranger Riflemen (NWT 004)
(248) 765-3579 (mobile) or e-mail to: neverhome_rph@sbcglobal.net