Thread: PRICE REDUCED/MAKE AN OFFER: 4 Screw Model 1860 Army, .44 cal., Manufactured by Aldo Uberti in 1968, S/N A4308

Team:
    Visitor (non-N-SSA Member)
    NA
    Region:
    Visitor

PRICE REDUCED/MAKE AN OFFER: 4 Screw Model 1860 Army, .44 cal., Manufactured by Aldo Uberti in 1968, S/N A4308

PRICE REDUCED/MAKE AN OFFER: 4 Screw Model 1860 Army, .44 cal., manufactured by Aldo Uberti in 1968 S/N A4308
    PRICE REDUCED: 4 Screw Model 1860 Army, .44 cal., manufactured by Aldo Uberti in 1968

Imported by Replica Arms, Inc. of Marietta, Ohio. Brass trigger guard and back strap, one piece walnut grip with non-factory wood inlays, blued barrel, cylinder & trigger; color case hardened hammer, frame, loading lever & plunger. S/N A4308.

Includes original Replica Arms, Inc. box (S/N matches gun), original Replica Arms color catalog titled Civil War Replicas: Famous Guns That Changed Our Nations History & three different period R.A. Inc. loading & cleaning instructional inserts.

• Condition of gun: 99% original blue w/light wear on cylinder bolt stops & notches, bright color case hardening, oxidized brass trigger guard

• Condition of box: unfaded & unstained original cardboard lid with some flaking on edges; unfaded & unstained original bottom with corner to corner breaks on both ends. Both lid & bottom as issued with no repairs or major losses

NOTE:
    Leonard Frank Allen founded Replica Arms in 1962. Replica Arms was an early competitor of Navy Arms. First located in El Paso, Texas, the company was sold in 1965 and moved to Marietta, Ohio, with Ken Phelps as President. Replica Arms, Inc. was purchased by Valmore (Val) J. Forgett, Jr. (Navy Arms) c. 1973-4 and ceased operations.

PRICE NOW REDUCED/MAKE AN OFFER:
    Buyer pays shipping

Must be over Age 21. No shipping to HI, NJ, MA, MI, NYC

Note: Seller has additional pictures of the condition of the box - please ask to see them if interested (exceeded upload amount for post)

Team:
    12th Regiment US Regular Infantry
    Region:
    Potomac - Virginia, Maryland and Delaware
    How is the price reduced if there is no price? I wouldnt want to make an offer and lowball you.
    Daryl Noonan
    NSSA # 14002
    12th Regiment US Regular Infantry

"You see in this world there are two types of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig!!"

Team:
    Visitor (non-N-SSA Member)
    NA
    Region:
    Visitor

1860 Army .44 cal.

Quote Originally Posted by noonanda View Post
    How is the price reduced if there is no price? I wouldnt want to make an offer and lowball you.
    Darryl,

I am sooo sorry about taking so log to reply to you - I have not understood complketely how to navigate successfully with replies to my threads.

I am seeing your complete response for the first time!!! The price my husband feels is fair for this gun is $350, Buyer to pay tax (if applicable such as using PayPal vs. a check). Price is based on the fact that it is like new, in its original box with instruction book & it is over 45 years - qualifying as an "antique" of sorts!!!

If, after all this time, you are still interested - please contact me at kconroy46@aol.com and we can discuss the particulars, if you wish.

Kathleen

Team:
    114th Illinois Volunteer Co. G
    09624V
    Region:
    Western - Illinois and Wisconsin

Pistol

Private message sent to AOL address.
    Life is like an Alaskan Dog Sled Team: If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes