Copies of the Mini-Rules (now a "Mini Compendium") will be available for sale out of Docs Place on Friday at the Fall Nationals for $10.00 a set; as well as Updates/Page Inserts. Unfortunately, I can NOT take advance orders. So FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!

I am grateful for the opportunity to give back to the association by providing these at NO cost. EVERY cent from purchasing them, goes directly to the N-SSA. I feel that giving every skirmisher, commander, and staff officer the opportunity to possess a portable set of regulations, especially for range use is important!

Members armed with an accurate understanding of the rules make for better & safer competitors!

The 2021 Mini Compendium contains ALL of the N-SSAs key governing documents, in 81/2 in x 5 in format making it easy to carry in your cart, shooting box or haversack!

With the Mini-Comp, you get:

o The Skirmish Rules
o N-SSA Bylaws & Articles of Incorporation
o Policies of the BoD
o SAC Listings of Approved Arms & Processes
o Ft Shenandoahs Building Code
o Ft Shenandoahs Emergency Evacuation Plan

ALSO - sets sold in 2019 & 2020 can be updated by purchasing yearly replacement pages/inserts, keeping your personal reference current for just a few bucks!!

Updates for 2021: $1.00
Updates for 2020: $ 3.00

(Note: in the case of a 2019 reference, for example, you?ll need to buy both the 2020 & 2021 inserts to be completely up-to-date.)

Any questions or feedback, please email me directly: Rdfreeman1906@gmail.com

THANK YOU in advance for your continued patronage & supporting our association!