Thread: WTS This is what I have remaining to sell. Going to Springtown and Fall Nationals.

Team:
    Forney's Battalion, USMC
    Region:
    Middle Atlantic - New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey

WTS This is what I have remaining to sell. Going to Springtown and Fall Nationals.

• Here is what I have remaining. I will be attending Springtown in September, Saturday only, and the Fall Nationals, Wednesday thru Friday afternoon. Due to upcoming surgery, I will arrive at Fort Shenandoah on Wednesday and leave Friday Afternoon.

36 inch Macon, original and repro parts, original barrel, with forward stock repair, with SAC card. $700

Springfield 63 type II Artillery two band rifle with Numerich barrel and SAC card. $775

Springfield converted to Confederate Infantry Mounted rifle with Hoyt reline. Lots of original parts including bands, lock, trigger guard, butt plate. The wrist shows a crack but not the whole way through. This would be a good first gun for a young skirmisher. If he misses, he/she missed and not the musket. This musket has a SAC card. $650

H and P, New Jersey type, with just a hint of rifling at the breech. A good solid and well used rifled musket. $800

I have other 69 cal smoothbores that show post Civil War modifications. The 69 cal are three band percussion conversions with minor post Civil War additions. The prices range from $900 and $950 plus shipping.

Please add $50 shipping per firearm. A face to face is also possible for potential buyers living in Gettysburg, Springtown, Southeast Pa., New Jersey, and the New York City suburbs (The Tappan Zee/ Cuomo Bridge, West Point)

What can I show you?

Harry in Pa.

3rd US

03626v

• 03-15-2021

Team:
    5th Virginia Volunteer Infantry
    Region:
    Potomac - Virginia, Maryland and Delaware

Please call me Sonny Riggs

Call me if the mounted infantry rifle is available. Sonny Riggs 304-261-5115

Team:
    12th Regiment US Regular Infantry
    Region:
    Potomac - Virginia, Maryland and Delaware
    Harry,
    Would like to look at the Macon tomorrow if you are available
    Daryl Noonan
    NSSA # 14002
    12th Regiment US Regular Infantry

"You see in this world there are two types of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig!!"