Thread: Outstanding Custom Underhammer rifle with Bill Large barrel.

Team:
    Visitor (non-N-SSA Member)
    NA
    Region:
    Visitor

Outstanding Custom Underhammer rifle with Bill Large barrel.

Here for your consideration is an outstanding CUSTOM underhammer rifle with Bill Large barrel. This is a custom made gun and it is gorgeous. Heavy barrel for bench/target shooting. Target sights front and rear (Anschutz- competition quality). The gun has a beautiful walnut stock with cheek rest. The action functions perfectly and is nice and tight and crisp. Half octagon and half round barrel, marked W. M. Large (Bill Large). If any of you are unfamiliar with Bill Large, he was one of the BEST barrel makers in modern times. BTW, there is an excellent article on Mr. Large in the latest issue of Muzzle Blasts (NMLRA magazine). I have had several Large barrels over the years and they were ALL tack drivers. Barrel comes with a ball starter as well. Rifling is excellent and shiny. This would make an outstanding target rifle for competition. 50 caliber barrel is 33.5 inches.

Selling due to long term unemployment. If I had a job it would not be listed for sale. Really regret selling this one.

Will accept USPS money orders, certified funds, or Zelle payment. Price is $975 plus actual shipping and insurance.

You will not find anything like this for a price like this.

Since I am listing this elsewhere, I reserve the right to end this listing if it sells via another venue.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by keweenaw; 04-14-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Team:
    Genl Wm T Sherman's Bodyguard
    Region:
    Midwest - Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
    Believe it or not I have an earlier slightly cruder version of that also made by Large...blockier reciever and less sophisticated lock. But identical barrel. Shoots like nobody's business! For all potential buyers it is well worth it!