Thread: FS: Reb Frocks, 44 Mold, Richmond Scabbard

Region:
    Deep South - Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Texas

FS: Reb Frocks, 44 Mold, Richmond Scabbard, Winter Drawers

Gray Enlisted Frock coat, $230 + shipping
    Used, but of good quality materials and construction. Served me well during my college years. Size 40 Homespun pattern, purchased from James Co Mercantile. Machine sewn. Tart "Oxford Gray on Tan" jean purchased from Wambaugh when the jacket was made (late 2012/ early 2013 time frame). Osnaburg lining. It is 38-40" wide at the waist, where the body and tail meet; about 40" wide at the breast; about 16" wide from armpit to armpit; about 18" at the shoulder, behind the collar; under-arm seam is 18" long; 18" collar, skirt is 19" long. Fully-sized and functional butt pockets. 7 block I buttons on the chest. I removed the two tail buttons, as I did not like sitting on them, but I will gladly include them and even reattach them if you please. Small interior left-breast pocket, plenty big enough for a pocket watch. The left shoulder does have some damage from the jean wool coming apart along that seam. I did some "field stabilization" with materials I had available at the time. My initials are sewn in at the back of the collar, but would be fairly easy to remove.

Brown Enlisted Frock, $240 + shipping
    This is a used frock, but of good quality materials and construction. It is about size 48-50" Fully-sized and functional butt pockets. 9 block I buttons on the chest. I removed the two tail buttons, as I did not like sitting on them, but I will gladly include them and even reattach them if you please. Medium-sized interior left-breast pocket, plenty big enough for a pocket watch or a small book.
    Armpit to armpit is about 25", 50-51" waist, 18" under-arm seam, 18" skirt, collar is about 21".

Lee 6-cavity .451 Round Ball Mold, $40 + shipping
    This aluminum Lee mold allows you to case 6 .451" round balls at the same time for your black powder revolver or small bore rifle. Handles are only for display, $20 extra.

SOLD Richmond pattern Bayonet Scabbard, $45 + shipping
    Bayonet scabbard of the Richmond pattern, using a lead ball as a ferrule instead of a styled brass ferrule. This scabbard should fit a triangular bayonet of any of the ACW-era patterns. The ball made of something like pewter or aluminum, likely for health reasons. If you like, I can include some real lead projectiles for you to try and replace it. I'll also coat it with neatsfoot oil, which will preserve and enrich the leather. The scabbard itself is kind of round, but I think with neatsfoot oil, a blade in it, and time it will form to be more triangular.

SOLD improved Jarnagin Winter-weight Canton Flannel drawers, $79 + shipping
    Used for a couple of winter events, I actually found them too warm for use as a campaigner; they were comfy at night, but I was burning up during the day and had to take them off. I improved them by adding fly buttons so my junk wouldn't hang out, and added a button to the rear fly to help tighten them. 50" waist, 23" inseam, 39" long.

Terms, etc
    Feel free to message me if you are interested, have questions, or would like pictures added. PayPal is accepted but if you insist on a business transaction, 4% must be added to the total for their fees. All sales are final. Shipping to ConUS only.
    Attached Images Attached Images                 
    Last edited by StonewallSharpeson; 07-04-2020 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Added pics