So far there's been GOOD demand for the new Mini-Compendiums (Mini-Comps) AKA, the former Mini-Rules... For those who have ordered either the Update/Insert Pages, or a whole Reference - I thank you for your patronage!!

I am still taking orders, and have plenty of copies ready for immediate shipping. So - take advantage NOW and get your copy(ies) sent to you directly, while supplies last!

Measuring 8.5 inches high & 5.5 inches wide, this useful reference can literally be carried with ease in a haversack. If you bought a set of the mini rules for 2019, just get the insert/replacement pages for 2020 to keep your Range Bible up to date.

Full reference / Mini-Comp is $10.00
Replacement pages (for 2020) is $3.00
USPS flat rate shipping is $8.00

Note: the flat rate shipping envelope can fit TWO (2) full Mini-Comps /or multiple Inserts. If you want to order two copies (one for home, one for the Fort/trailer/campsite) OR go in with a teammate and split shipping costs, I can make that happen and have them sent to one address.

As has been my practice, ALL proceeds from these sales go ENTIRELY to the N-SSA (minus shipping costs).

QUESTIONS OR INTEREST - PLEASE EMAIL me at: rdfreeman1906@gmail.com