Thread: WTS two Smoothbores and rifled ? H and P.

Team:
    Forney's Battalion, USMC
    Region:
    Middle Atlantic - New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey

WTS two Smoothbores and rifled ? H and P.

I am listing three smoothbores but selling two. After all the deals, I still need one to shoot in competition. These Smoothies are ugly. One has a stretched stock and one has repaired stock between the second and third bands. The H and P is complete with original barrel. The three smoothies have SAC cards and ready to go. I guarantee that the firearms will go bang. Here is the list for your consideration.

30 inch Macon with original barrel and repro parts and stretched stock with SAC card plus shipping. $650.

34 inch Macon with original barrel and repro parts with repaired stock between the second and third bands with SAC. $875 shipped.

H and P with original parts with the usual dings and bangs with SAC $1400 shipped.

H and P rifled model with originals parts, broken sight leaf, and bored out except near the breech, No New Jersey marking. $1000 shipped.

In light of the Coronavirus, a face to face will be tough. Again, I can only sell two Smoothies because I need one to shoot.

Pictures upon serious request.

Any previous posting on the Smoothies is null and void.

True Blue and Diamond hard,
    Harry
    3rd US
    03626v

Team:
    Forney's Battalion, USMC
    Region:

The term "ugly" is a relative term.

I may have shot myself in the foot by using the term "ugly" to describe these smoothies. I fail to realize the human psyche when it comes to buying "stuff".
    Think of these firearms as late war Confederate firearms during the Civil War. As items became tough to acquire, firearms, any firearm, became a hot item. I am confident that the average Confederate soldier did not care as long as the firearm went "bang". Do the clay pigeons, tiles and pots really care if the bullet comes from an "ugly", not so "ugly", or mint firearm? Does it make you feel better if you shoot a "beautiful" firearm and miss, or an "ugly" and hit? As an option during this time of self quarantine, you could make any one of these firearms "beautiful". Stay safe, stay vertical, stay home and do not appear on the Nightly News.

True blue and Diamond Hard,
    Harry
    3rd US
    03626v

Region:
    Deep South - Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Texas
    While I am not in the market right now, I will say that if I were, I'd be more inclined to respond to your ad if you had posted pics rather than asking me to ask you for them. Now, that might be right, wrong or indifferent, but since you brought up the human psyche, that's just the way I think of it. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that way, but I doubt it.

Team:
    Forney's Battalion, USMC
    Region:
    In these trouble times I think that selling anything other than medical supplies is iffy at best. Maybe at another time. I am looking for serious buyers not just people who out of curiosity want to see an ?ugly? smoothie. As a personal short coming, I am short on fluff and male cow fecal paddy.

True blue and Diamond Hard,

Harry

03626v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Region:
    Deep South - Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Texas
    Well good luck with it then.