Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: N-SSA Membership - Nationals Survey 2019

Team:
    6th Pennsylvania Cavalry
    Region:
    Middle Atlantic - New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
    With all due respect, we aren't discussing the "30-ish" generation, this was simply a thread to remind people to take the survey and to share the fact that the survey exists with their teams or friends/family who are members.

Thank you for staying on topic!
    Lynn Warner

Quote Originally Posted by John Holland View Post
    Since we are discussing the age "30-ish" generation, I have another observation. I live in a large city where we have thousands of "young people", whom I will describe as age 30-ish and under, who absolutely refuse to get a license to operate a motor vehicle! They are content to have others deliver them wherever it is they want to go. That includes their parents who are only too willing to be a part of the problem.....and why not, the "kids" are still living at home anyway! With the advent of Uber, Lyft, etc., it has only become worse.

Team:
    48th Virginia Infantry
    10407V
    Region:
    Central Virginia - Virginia and North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by warnerl1 View Post
    With all due respect, we aren't discussing the "30-ish" generation, this was simply a thread to remind people to take the survey and to share the fact that the survey exists with their teams or friends/family who are members.

Thank you for staying on topic!
    Lynn Warner
    Lynn...very true. I sent out another email with links to my unit today to remind them to respond to the survey. I don't know how many have but I will ping them again friday.

PapaRob
    R. Harrison
    Commander
    48th Virginia Infantry
    "Mountain Boomers"
    PSALMS 144 1-9

Region:
    Potomac - Virginia, Maryland and Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by John Holland View Post
    Since we are discussing the age "30-ish" generation, I have another observation. I live in a large city where we have thousands of "young people", whom I will describe as age 30-ish and under, who absolutely refuse to get a license to operate a motor vehicle! They are content to have others deliver them wherever it is they want to go. That includes their parents who are only too willing to be a part of the problem.....and why not, the "kids" are still living at home anyway! With the advent of Uber, Lyft, etc., it has only become worse.
    I think that's an urban thing, not a youth thing. I live in the country...and someone without a car is effectively crippled.
    Support the USIMLT! Help your fellow Skirmishers go for the gold! www.usimlt.com

Region:
    Central Virginia - Virginia and North Carolina
    Once again, this thread was to remind people about the Nationals Survey. If you haven't taken it, please do so.
    If you want to be helpful, contact your teammates and remind them to complete it as well!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk