Thread: Lead for sale Potomac regional

Region:
    Potomac - Virginia, Maryland and Delaware

Lead for sale Potomac regional

**UPDATED* Potomac regionals are just about 2 weeks away. I still have room on the truck for more lead. Place your orders soon.
    Thank you.

Once again, I’m taking orders for both sheet lead
    and 99.99% pure lead ingots, for the Potomac regional. I also have 250 pounds of Linotype lead still available. I’ll be arriving to the fort Saturday morning, April 27th, and will be there Sunday as well.
    The sheet lead comes in 30 pound sheets, so please order in 30 pound increments. There are no solder joints, in the lead. Most of the sheets have a brown coating on them, to prevent oxidation. This coating burns off easily.
    Sheet lead is $1.00 per pound.

99.99% lead ingots are 1+ pound ingots. Ingots are $1.50 a pound.
    Please note that my ingots are not made from the sheet lead I have for sale. The lead for the ingots is from another source. The ingots have been analyzed, for there purity. I can send pictures of the reading if requested.
    The Linotype is in small print type and bigger 20 +/- pound bar ingots. Linotype is $1.75 a pound.

I have been selling this lead for a while now at the fort, and everyone who has bought from me has been happy. I’ve never had a complaint.
    Buy 100 pounds or more of ingots and I give you a bucket(s) with a lid to keep/ store them in.
    If if you are interested, please email me at: andrew@rwsheckles.com
    thank you
    Last edited by A Maher; 04-11-2019 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Update

Region:
    Please see the update above.
    I still have room on the truck for more lead. Also since I don’t live far from the fort, I go home in the evenings. . With that said, I can bring more up on Sunday morning, when I return as well. I have several tons of sheet lead available, and a few hundred pounds of ingots still left.
    Thank you to all that have ordered.

Team:
    1st Maine Heavy Artillery
    3148V
    Region:
    Chesapeake - Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio

Lead

Please set aside 25 ingots for me. I will pick up at the Spring Potomac. What team/campsite are you? Many thanks. Larry Funk, 1st Maine. 240-344-1296.

Region:
    Larry, I have set aside 25 pounds of ingots for you. I’ll be arriving to the fort Saturday morning, and will call you. I shoot with the CSS Alabama. If possible I’d like to meet around the barn, before the carbine match. If that doesn’t work out then we can meet after the smoothbore match.
    Thanks again.

Team:
    1st Maine Heavy Artillery
    3148V
    Region:
    Chesapeake - Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio
    Meeting at the barn sounds good; see you then. Many thanks.

Team:
    Chesapeake Artillery, 4th Maryland Artillery
    13905 228-PT
    Region:
    If it is not too late, I am interested in three or four sheets, and /or ingots youstil have available. I can meet you at the fort Saturday or Sunday. Would prefer 3 sheets and perhaps 30 to 40 pounds of ingots. What do you have room to bring?

Thanks.

Sean

Region:
    Quote Originally Posted by sfoster View Post
    If it is not too late, I am interested in three or four sheets, and /or ingots youstil have available. I can meet you at the fort Saturday or Sunday. Would prefer 3 sheets and perhaps 30 to 40 pounds of ingots. What do you have room to bring?

Thanks.

Sean
    Sean, sorry I just seen your post. I don’t check here very often, as most people reply to me by email. With that said it’s not too late, as I will be loading up the truck later this evening. I will load up 3 sheets and 40 pounds of ingots for you. I’d prefer to meet Saturday before the carbine match close to the barn. If that doesn’t work we can always meet Sunday after the musket match. Please either post or email me your phone number so I can contact you when I arrive to the fort. Thanks again and I will see you this weekend