Thread: WTS at the Skirmish the last weekend in August at Fort Shenandoah.

Team:
    Forney's Battalion, USMC
    Region:
    Middle Atlantic - New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey

WTS at the Skirmish the last weekend in August at Fort Shenandoah.

This post is a combination of old and new posts. Hoping to attend, participate and winterize camper at the August shoot at Fort Shenandoah. Medical issues are forcing me to close down for the year. Left hip is being replaced Sept 5th. If you want to see and maybe buy any of these firearms, you need to contact me. No contact and I will not bring to the shoot. Here is what I am selling.

The idea is that you buy and try at the Fall Nationals. If you like it, you keep it. If you do not like it, you can return the firearm for a full refund. All returned firearms must be returned in original condition upon sale. You need to contact me for a refund.

30 inch Macon, working parts gun with original and repro parts, SAC card, $500.

36 inch Macon, original and repro parts, original barrel, SAC card. $800

1855, Two band Artillery Rifle, original and repro parts, trigger done, Hoyt Reline, never fired, SAC card. $950.

1863 type II, dated 1864, three band musket, original and repro parts, stretched stock, Numrich Barrel, dark bands. SAC card. $800.

1863 type II, dated 1864, three band musket, original and repro parts, stretched stock, Numrich Barrel, Light bands. SAC card. $800

H and P smoothbore times 2. I am selling two H and P for one money because the firearms are connected. The bands of H and P (A) were taken from H and P (b) to make it legal. H and P ( B) is a New Jersey type 1 with rear sight reversed and just of hint of rifling. H and P (B) can not be used in NSSA smoothbore competition. H and P (A) is legal with SAC card. It would be nice to keep the firearms together. Both H and P's are selling for $2400.

I am selling "drop" cloths to catch target debris. The "Drop" cloth is not water proof and basically a large piece of cloth. These drop cloths will save you from bending over and raking or picking up pieces of target debris. The "drop cloths" costs $15 to $20 each depending on the overall size.

If you are interested, PM me and I will send you my phone number.

Remember, you buy firearms first, try it then keep it or return it in original condition.

True Blue and Diamond hard,
    Harry Gaul
    3rd US
    3626v
    Middle Atlantic Regional Inspector, Mentor, Recruiter.

Team:
    1st Maine Heavy Artillery
    2558V
    Region:
    Chesapeake - Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Gaul View Post
    Medical issues are forcing me to close down for the year. Left hip is being replaced Sept 5th.
    Harry:

Good luck on the hip job. I had my left hip replaced 8 years ago and it is working fine. I've also had knees done.
    My Grand Father spent his last 10 years in a wheel chair due to bumb joints. They didn't have knee and hip replacements in his day.
    The "Good Ol. Days" weren't always so good! :-(

Bill Shuey
    1st Maine

Team:
    111th Ohio Infantry
    Region:
    Midwest - Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
    Check your PM Harry!
    Pvt. Marty Richards
    111th OVI

A distant relative of Genl. Stonewall Jackson but a Strong Union Man!