Thread: Firearms for sale at the Middle Atlantic shoot in April 22

Team:
    Forney's Battalion, USMC
    Region:
    Middle Atlantic - New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey

Firearms for sale at the Middle Atlantic shoot in April 22

If anyone from the Middle Atlantic Region would consider buying these firearms, you need to contact me and I will pack the firearm for the trip. I will there on Sunday only. I am offering for sale the following firearms. The idea is that you buy and try from April 22 to the Spring Nationals. If you like it, you keep it. If you do not like it, you can return the firearm for a full refund. You need to contact me for a refund and I can arrange to have your money for the return. Cash or Postal Money orders only.

30 inch Macon, working parts gun with original and repro parts, SAC card, $500.

34 inch Macon, original and repro parts, Hoyt Reline, SAC card, $800.

36 inch Macon, original and repro parts, original barrel, SAC pending. $800

1855, Two band Artillery Rifle, original and repro parts, trigger done, Hoyt Reline, never fired, SAC card. $950.

1863 type II, dated 1864, three band musket, original and repro parts, stretched stock, Numrich Barrel, SAC card. $800.

1863 type II, dated 1864, three band musket, original and repro parts, stretched stock, Numrich Barrel, SAC card pending $800

1842 Belgian Rifled Musket, original, repro cone, with sling, 69 cal plus, $650.

Second model 50 cal Maynard with 175 plus or minus brass cases, trigger done. $2400.

Time to move on.
    True Blue and diamond hard,
    Harry Gaul
    3rd US
    3626v
    Middle Atlantic Regional Inspector, Mentor, Recruiter.-

Team:
    13th Regiment North Carolina Infantry
    10816-V
    Region:
    Middle Atlantic - New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
    Harry
    Please bring the 1855 artillery I'm still interested in seeing it. I'll be there Sunday also
    thanks.
    Jeff