Thread: 2018 “Mini” Skirmish Rules For Sale!!!!

Region:
    Potomac - Virginia, Maryland and Delaware

2018 “Mini” Skirmish Rules For Sale!!!!

This that time of the year again....

Im producing [5.5” x 8.5”] “mini” (or haversack-sized) versions of this year’s Skirmish Rules. As in all the previous years, these are provided at NO cost to the N-SSA. So every penny made from these sales - goes directly back to OUR association!

They're $8.00 each. You can get them directly from me at the Spring Potomac, or Docs Place during the Spring National. Quantities are limited, so don’t wait!

This year’s version has some NEW features:
    - reformatted pages to better lay out the text and allow for large hole punches
    - colorized various reference tables for ease of use/reference
    - added “min” versions of the current BoD Policies & Bylaws
    - large hole punches avoid snags on binder rings, reducing pages from getting torn out

It’s a pretty good product, if I do say so myself! I’m pleased to provide this to fellow competitors, and I hope you find this to be a handy, useful, reference.

Below is a pic from a few years back, just to give an idea.

Now you (or your team) can own a portable, personal copy of this handy reference. Avoid headaches & debates - end any & all controversy or confusion on the spot by having the ability to easily refer to what is in black and white!

Thank you in advance for your time, and consideration. Likewise, any questions, please feel free to let me know.
    Semper Fi,
    Rob Freeman
    Col, USMC (Ret.)
    1987-2019

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. - Vince Lombardi

Team:
    Harlan's Light Cavalry
    1985V National IG N-SSA
    Region:
    Central Virginia - Virginia and North Carolina

Rule Books

Rob I'll take 2 copy's please. I would be lost with out my great book. Thanks Wayne Shaw 1985V Harlans light Cav
    National IG SAC

Region:
    Northeast- New York

Mini Rule Book

Rob, I would like to reserve a copy of the Mini Rule Book. I can pick it up at Doc’s Place at Spring Nationals. I have the 2016 edition and use it frequently. It’s the ideal size and a great idea. Thank you for doing this for the Association and our fellow skirmishers. Much appreciated.

Sharon Whipple 10136V
    Deputy Commander, 149th NYVI

Quote Originally Posted by Rob FreemanWBR View Post
    This that time of the year again....

Im producing [5.5” x 8.5”] “mini” (or haversack-sized) versions of this year’s Skirmish Rules. As in all the previous years, these are provided at NO cost to the N-SSA. So every penny made from these sales - goes directly back to OUR association!

They're $8.00 each. You can get them directly from me at the Spring Potomac, or Docs Place during the Spring National. Quantities are limited, so don’t wait!

This year’s version has some NEW features:
    - reformatted pages to better lay out the text and allow for large hole punches
    - colorized various reference tables for ease of use/reference
    - added “min” versions of the current BoD Policies & Bylaws
    - large hole punches avoid snags on binder rings, reducing pages from getting torn out

It’s a pretty good product, if I do say so myself! I’m pleased to provide this to fellow competitors, and I hope you find this to be a handy, useful, reference.

Below is a pic from a few years back, just to give an idea.

Now you (or your team) can own a portable, personal copy of this handy reference. Avoid headaches & debates - end any & all controversy or confusion on the spot by having the ability to easily refer to what is in black and white!

Thank you in advance for your time, and consideration. Likewise, any questions, please feel free to let me know.
    Sharon Whipple
    149th NYVI
    Comp # 10136V

Region:
    Potomac - Virginia, Maryland and Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Whipple 149th NYVI View Post
    Rob, I would like to reserve a copy of the Mini Rule Book. I can pick it up at Doc’s Place at Spring Nationals. I have the 2016 edition and use it frequently. It’s the ideal size and a great idea. Thank you for doing this for the Association and our fellow skirmishers. Much appreciated.

Sharon Whipple 10136V
    Deputy Commander, 149th NYVI
    Thx very much for the feedback!

Your copy will be waiting for u at Docs. I’ll also include a personalized binder cover insert for you - at no addl cost!
    Semper Fi,
    Rob Freeman
    Col, USMC (Ret.)
    1987-2019

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. - Vince Lombardi

Region:
    Northeast- New York

Mini Rules

Thanks, Rob! And Semper Fi from the daughter of a WWII USMC veteran.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rob FreemanWBR View Post
    Thx very much for the feedback!

Your copy will be waiting for u at Docs. I’ll also include a personalized binder cover insert for you - at no addl cost!
    Sharon Whipple
    149th NYVI
    Comp # 10136V

Region:
    Deep South - Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Mississippi and Texas
    Rob,

Did you get my PM?