1. Drum bolster m1816 with 1835 breech and 1836 lockplate, Wickam manufacture. Good amount of patina without much pitting, blocked drum bolster. I would not recommend firing this piece because of the likelihood of a typical CS/civilian alteration, and also I would consider this a collector's piece.
$875 shipped

2. m1861 Union Arms Company Springfield musket. Faded eagle on the barrel, but it matches (the documented Union Arms eagles from a couple different reference books). Rarer Springfield to have an example of. Dated 1863. Excellent bore, good stock, free of cracks, etc.
$1750 shipped

3. Navy Arms 1795/Charleville musket that had the frizzen spring removed, and a drum bolster installed. My friend was going to see about finishing this piece up as a Virginia Manufactory musket 1st Model musket, but decided to pass. Lodgewood has what he aspired to do, but did not go through with his plans. He was quoted $325 plus shipping to defarb it as one of the 57,000 musket in the Richmond Armory. If interested, I'll pass his info along your way.
$825 shipped

Shoot me a PM for more information/pics, etc.

Name:  wickham.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  84.9 KBName:  m1861.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  137.0 KB