For your consideration this morning is an original M1816 Middle Barrel Band without the Sling Swivel. It appears that a swivel was installed on the band but the swivel either broke off or was purposely removed. The swivel was probably a later riveted type instead of the earlier “bell shaped” swivel. With care and the proper tools a later version replacement swivel can be installed. An earlier “bell shaped” swivel could also be installed. I’ll leave that up to the buyer.

There are remnants of a later swivel having been installed. The earlier swivel was riveted in place at the lug on the bottom of the band. The swivel remnants can be removed and a new swivel installed. If the buyer is installing a later version swivel, upon request, I will include a taper pin at no additional charge. All the buyer would have to provide is the swivel itself.

$85.00/shipped

Terms - Pictures available upon request. Please send me a message with your email address. Payment by PayPal - preferred (use Friends & Family so there are no fees - please supply you shipping address. If you choose to not use Friends & Family, please add 5%); Money Order or Personal Check. PayPal payment and picture requests to my email address: warfaremil1952@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your interest

Dave St John
Artilleryman
Battery “H”, First Ills Lt Artillery
104NWT