Cleaning out some of my collection of Civil War books.

#1 - The Civil War Musket: A Handbook for Historical Accuracy. Craig Barry. Paperbound. Useful information on building, restoring or defarbing a reproduction musket. Useful information not found elsewhere. Out-of-Print and highly sought after. Originally published at $20.00, I've seen this book selling for upwards of $150.00, now!!! Bargain priced at only
$75.00

#2 - Lincoln's Last Days. Bill O'Reilly. Hard cover with dust jacket. Juvenile edition of the killing of Abraham Lincoln. Normally sells for $20.00, Bargain priced at $12.00

#3 - Terrible Swift Sword. Bruce Catton. Centennial History of the Civil War by noted author Bruce Catton. Reading copy, no dust jacket. Bargain priced at $10.00

Terms - Above prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal (use Friends and Family so there is no fee, or pay an additional 5% - please provide your shipping address); Money Order or Personal Check. I can also deliver to Ft Shenandoah for the Alleghany Regional, or at the Fall Nationals. Pictures available upon request. Inquires to my email address: warfaremil1952@yahoo.com

****Special - take all the books for $90.00/shipped****

Thanks for looking.

Dave St John
Artilleryman - Battery "H" 1st Ills Lt Artillery