PDA

View Full Version : White Cowboy Duster for sale

BADSHOT
11-25-2014, 08:57 AM
Size XL-(would fit a 44"-48" size person ) 58" long from shoulder to bottom of duster. Made by Wear of the West in Denver Co./ Broken Spear Cattle Co. . Duster also has a built in cape. Duster is a off white cotton duck type material.
Pictures Upon Request.

60.00 inc. shipping in Cont. US.

hwaugh
11-27-2014, 10:23 AM
Isn't that the coat I threw up all over a few Nationals ago?

BADSHOT
11-27-2014, 06:35 PM
I switched coats with yours when we got back home, yours fit me better also-

hwaugh
11-27-2014, 08:47 PM
Well hell...that explains that awful smell in my closet. I'll make sure you get your coat back. Don't sell mine, I want it back.

John Holland
11-28-2014, 09:54 AM
I heard Goat Boy took it and gave it to Daisey Mae, who has been using it to keep her new litter of 16 piglets warm!

BADSHOT
11-28-2014, 11:35 AM

16 piglets!

Harry-there ain't much left of that ole coat!

hwaugh
11-28-2014, 03:58 PM
Well you boys sure put me in a pickle...went over to see Rascus and Daisy-Mae about my old coat and sure enough there it was being pooped on by 16 piglets and a big old sow named "Sue." Sue wasn't having anything to do with me and certainly wasn't going to let me get my hands on the old coat. I explained to Rascus that it was my coat that my dear little bride of 45 years gave away by mistake. Rascus just shook his head and said "Ain't that just like a woman...throwing away perfectly good clothing before it is hardly broke in." Rascus felt real bad and said there weren't much he could do. With winter setting in and the septic tank and outhouse cleaning service kinda frooze up til spring he had no extra money to replace the coat. Daisy-Mae offered me a plate of her "special" brownies, which I gladly took, but she said there was no way they could get that coat from Sue without losing a hand in the process. Daisy-Mae did make me an offer to make a new coat if I would help broker a deal for her and Rascus. And that's the "pickle." It seems that old Runny Biggs, the horse trader over in northern West Virginia, has a horse that Rascus and Daisy-Mae could use on the farm. Rascus and Daisy-Mae want me to trade some of them piglets for the horse. But you recall the last time they traded a cow for the three legged horse but the cow turned out to be dead and Runny won't deal with Rascus anymore. I sure would like to get my coat replaced but I don't know if I want to get involved with Rascus and Runny on a horse trading deal. Not sure what to do.

BADSHOT
11-30-2014, 11:38 AM
Got a solution, just buy my coat, and you can forget the piglets, the horse, and Runny & Rascus & Daisy Mae.

P.S., hope you're not eating all those brownies in one sitting.

Ron/The Old Reb
11-30-2014, 01:29 PM
Boy! What you have to go thought to sell something.:rolleyes:

Rumor has it that because it already has the right smell, Kermit wants to buy it to give to Miss Piggy for Christmas.

hwaugh
11-30-2014, 09:24 PM
I sure don't rightly know what all this fuss is about a little pig poop on that duster Harry's wife gave me. I've been working in poop fer over 25 years cleaning outhouses and pumping septic tanks and most of it come off eventually. You boys are sure gittin' picky over your duds. I've seen you old Rangers and some of youins have holes in yourn underwear and ripped out crotches in yourn drawers. I've had it with you old Rangers complaining about this or that...just take the coat back and wear the damn thing. Hell, for Harry it might even be an improvement over his current uniform. I' don't want that horse from Runny as he messed with me on our last deal bringing over a three legged horse. It wasn't my fault the cow I traded was dead...just bad luck...I thought the cow would have kept breathing fer another hour and there wouldn't have been any problems. I've decided to sell my great-great-great- grandfathers Kentucky rifle to off set my cash flow problems. This is the same rifle my great-great-great grandfather used when he hunted with Daniel Boone. In fact Daniel loved this rifle and tried to buy it off my great-great-great grandfather. Old G-G-G grand daddy wouldn't sell as he loved this old beauty. Daniel made G-G-G grand daddy promise to sell it to him if he ever was to git rid of it. Daniel even wrote a promissory note pledging to pay 6 pound sterling for that rifle. The note is still in the patchbox with Daniel's signature on the bottom. I contacted Juan Hollandaise, renowned Kentucky rifle expert, and Juan suggested I bring the rifle to the Baltimore gun show in March. Juan said I will get the most fer that rifle there. I know Badshot thinks I should sell him the rifle fer $400.00 so he can cut it down fer one of his special skirmish guns but I want to hold out fer Baltimore. I gots to git me a job to tie me over til Baltimore so I am in the hunt fer work. Would like to stay in my field of expertize...poop, but not a lot of opening for a skilled man like me. Until then I will have to depend on Daisy-Mae's brownie sales and the extra money she earns at the message parlor in town.

hwaugh
12-06-2014, 07:52 PM
I wants ta thank all those who made me a job offer. After careful consideration I's leaning to taking the chicken barn cleaning job over on the other side of the mountain. This job will provide me the opportunity to explore a new kind of poop that I ain't worked with on a large scale. Our own chicken coop is just big enough to provide me family with eggs and chicken but Goat Boy handles the cleaning of the coop once a year. This here new job will require me to clean one of five chicken barns each day. Each barn houses 3,000 chickens so there is plenty of poop fer me to shovel. I be bound to start on Monday, but I haves to deal with a well issue. Me Daisy-Mae has been hauling too much water from the well down by the barn. I told her that the kids don't need a bath but once a week if that, but she insists on cleaning them more often. Well anyway the well is low on water. I sure hope the water comes back soon.

BADSHOT
12-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Hey guys, its really clean, no XXXX, 50.00 shipped to your door. No XXXX, No Smell, just a real nice coat.

Honest