PDA

View Full Version : Arms repairs-Building

R Filbert
11-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Hey folks out there in cyber space, Robert Filbert here. Just to let members know I am offering work through the Winter months. If any one is in need of arms repair I shall offer my services. Trigger jobs, streching out cut downs, wood repairs, Building from ground up if nessesary. I have built several arms for teammates and myself. I use Whitacre barrel and liners where needed. Do some small brass parts castings and am working with some folks to try and turn out some stocks on Guy Owens' stock making equipment. If all works out I may be able to offer them at reasonable prices. I have spoken with Wade about making some of the obsolete carbines such as the Bilharz & Halls and Macon armory rifles. It may be slow at first but I strive to get things done in a timely manner. If I do more than the alotment of the SAC in a 1 year time I understand I may have to show the BOD an example of the arms being produced and must pass inspection of the BOD to receive manufactures OK. This being said any one needing help feel free to E-mail me or post a PM. My E-mail is beazerflea@gmail.com My home phone is(540) 662-7318. I am local so pay a vist if you'd like. I am 10 miles from the fort. Plenty of references as to my work. Thanks for veiwing,

Robert Filbert; Range Officer, Hazelwood Vol.7519

gunor
12-24-2014, 11:20 AM
To all,

Just had Robert work on my BB lock - trigger work. It had enough creep for a few rifles. Robert did a nice job. He also 'bent' the main spring leg for more engagement on the tumbler - which he found during the trigger job.

Good communication, fair prices, and shipment.

Straight shooter...

Geoff in Oregon