PDA

View Full Version : WTS Parker Hale 1861 Musketoon English mfg NOW ON GUNBROKER

tabs
07-17-2009, 04:55 PM
I have a NEW & UNFIRED English made, FIRST GENERATION Parker Hale 1861 Musketoon. THIS GUN IS IN NEW CONDITION. The Brass is still as nice and shiney as the day it was shipped from the factory back in the early 1970's. The Bluing and stock are near perfect, even the chained nipple protector is on the Musketoon. The serial number on this rifle is 111X, making it a VERY EARLY PH Musketoon. The Musketoon comes with the original "1861 Enfield Musketoon" Patch, The Parker Hale Loading and Maintenance Instructions and the PH Instruction of Musketry booklet. They are all housed in the orginal plastic sheath and are in as new condition. This rifle also comes with a 58 caliber OHaus Mnnie Bullet Mould, lead dipper and 15 or so cast minnie balls. Since this Musketoon is 35 years old and still appears to be new it will be extremely difficult to find another one in this condition. These Musketoons used to cost $225.00 back in the 1970's, so I am asking a modest $850 for the package, all serious offers will be entertained.

One can go buy an inferior quality Italian job for $900 plus the bullet mould or one can buy the BEST QUALITY there is in new condition for less money. There are no excuses needed for this Musketoon. The choich is yours to make.

tabs
07-17-2009, 04:56 PM
COntact information is:

tabs52@yahoo.com

tabs
07-27-2009, 06:07 AM
I have lowered my price to $850 on this Musketoon. You will NOT find a cleaner one around.

I have pictures on request..that will show just how beautiful this one is.

tabs
08-09-2009, 07:08 PM
I have placed this PH Musketoon up for sale on Gun Broker with a $500 NO RESERVE opening bid...Ite No. is 136163565.

The auction ends in 3 days...and has one bid. So it is going one way or another.