PDA

View Full Version : Greene bolt breech loader

efritz
09-25-2014, 12:27 PM
Anyone owning a Greene bolt breech loader in our ranks? Myself and Tom Barker from the Del. Blues would like to meet and discuss yours. We are in the process of working ours up to competition standards and have questions and answers concerning them. If you would like to meet and discuss, bring yours to the Nationals for show and tell. My cell is 215-459-4338. I'm leaving Tuesday morning for the fort.

Regards
Eric Fritz
149PVI

Campsite just past the pistol range bridge 2nd campsite after the outhouse on the left. I'll have mine.

Phil Spaugy, 3475V
09-25-2014, 02:55 PM
Two words for you.....John Holland!!

I think he was shot his Greene some and I am sure will be a help to you. If I had to guess he is on his way to the Fort now so may not be on the BB much.

Bruce Cobb 1723V
09-25-2014, 04:47 PM
I would like to volunteer my Booth "Yecks" as a place to get together. This is why we have 4 chairs and a table, its just to kibitz about such things. Bruce

efritz
09-25-2014, 05:11 PM
Bruce,

Thanks for the offer. I'll take you up on it. Hard for me to give a time and date but I will drop by and chat. Heck, I'd do that anyway. Maybe Tom Barker can make it too. I've already talked to John Holland about the Greene. He tried his once.

Many regards
Eric

glisenti
09-25-2014, 11:02 PM
Bruce,

I'll definitely be there.

Tom Barker

efritz
09-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Ok. Round table discussion on the Greene bolt action breech loader will be sometime mid afternoon Thursday 2 October at Yecks booth hosted by Bruce Cobb who has graciously volunteered his site.

Bruce,

I'll definitely be there.

Tom Barker