PDA

View Full Version : Guns for sale...

clifflaing
06-18-2014, 01:09 PM
I have the following for sale...1. a Springfield M1 Garand with extras and lots of ammo, 2. a Quality Hardware M1 carbine extras and ammo, 3. a Para Ord 45 1911 with lots of ammo, as well as 4. a Ruger Vaquero stainless 44-40 with ammo too. All are in great condition, pistols are like new and good shooters. I am selling as I am getting older and no longer shooting them as much as I once did. If interested, write to me and specifics will be provided with pictures. Also, I prefer dealing within the Mid Atlantic Region and hopefuylly face to face.

clifflaing
06-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Contact Cliff Laing at clifflaing@aol.com

I have the following for sale...1. a Springfield M1 Garand with extras and lots of ammo, 2. a Quality Hardware M1 carbine extras and ammo, 3. a Para Ord 45 1911 with lots of ammo, as well as 4. a Ruger Vaquero stainless 44-40 with ammo too. All are in great condition, pistols are like new and good shooters. I am selling as I am getting older and no longer shooting them as much as I once did. If interested, write to me and specifics will be provided with pictures. Also, I prefer dealing within the Mid Atlantic Region and hopefully face to face.

RaiderANV
06-18-2014, 07:45 PM
PM sent Cliff

clifflaing
06-25-2014, 03:27 PM
I have the following for sale...1. a Springfield M1 Garand with extras and lots of ammo, 2. a Quality Hardware M1 carbine extras and ammo, 3. a Para Ord 45 1911 with lots of ammo, as well as 4. a Ruger Vaquero stainless 44-40 with ammo too. All are in great condition, pistols are like new and good shooters. I am selling as I am getting older and no longer shooting them as much as I once did. If interested, write to me and specifics will be provided with pictures. Also, I prefer dealing within the Mid Atlantic Region and hopefuylly face to face.

All sold except the Vaquero...