PDA

View Full Version : Gun Cart For Sale

xring2245
05-22-2014, 09:11 AM
Five gun cart in great shape. $130.00. I can deliver to Springtown in June for either skirmish. Photos are posted on the Middle Atlantic Region Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/MidAtlanticRegion.NSSA/

Scooby
05-24-2014, 08:21 AM
Hi, I'll take it, need to replace mine lost in the flood. I'll be at Springtown on June 8.
Thanks,
John O'Leary, Tammany Regiment.

xring2245
05-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Hi, I'll take it, need to replace mine lost in the flood. I'll be at Springtown on June 8.
Thanks,
John O'Leary, Tammany Regiment. OK, it's yours. Will you only be there on Sunday? I may not be, but I can make arrangements for the cart to be there for you. As of right now, I will be there Friday and Saturday. Sunday is a "maybe." Regards, James

Scooby
05-24-2014, 04:51 PM
OK, it's yours. Will you only be there on Sunday? I may not be, but I can make arrangements for the cart to be there for you. As of right now, I will be there Friday and Saturday. Sunday is a "maybe." Regards, James

Yup, Sunday only, I'm driving down to pick up another item as well from someone else. I guess if you like, PM me the person you'd like me to give the money to and I'll make it happen.

Thanks,
John.

xring2245
06-15-2014, 06:42 PM
This cart is available for sale again. The skirmisher who said he wanted it stopped communicating with me. Photos on the Middle Atlantic Region Facebook page as before. $130.00. The cart is stored in Bucks County, not too far from Fort Miller.

bilge water bob
06-15-2014, 07:58 PM
Jim
what do you think something like that would cost to ship to the peoples republic of Massachusetts?

xring2245
06-15-2014, 08:03 PM
Jim
what do you think something like that would cost to ship to the peoples republic of Massachusetts? Bob, it would be prohibitive. If you are interested and think you might be coming down to PA/NJ some time during the summer, we can make arrangements. It's a great cart, very sturdy, and will hold five guns in addition to ammo and gear. Let me know. JG

shefflersmcclellansaddles
06-17-2014, 03:36 PM
How far is the cart located from Malvern PA? I am very interested. armysaddles@comcast.net

xring2245
06-17-2014, 06:36 PM
How far is the cart located from Malvern PA? I am very interested. armysaddles@comcast.net 45-50 miles depending where you are in Malvern. MapQuest says travel time is a little more than an hour.