PDA

View Full Version : WTS James River Armory Whitney militia rifle & Shiloh Sh

S.Sullivan
06-14-2009, 08:37 PM
More that must leave me to do some damage on the line.
1. James River Armory Skirmish Grade (with Hoyt barrel) rifle. See the illustration on their website. As new, beautiful wood and metal work and close to unfired. Their list price is $895.00, my price is $825.00 shipped to your door via USPS.
2. Shiloh Sharps three band rifle, 54 caliber, with the valued wolf's head on the barrel, and made in New York. Low serial number, 7##, and as new. I bought this years ago from a Michigan rebel (N-SSA of course) and probably put ten rounds through it. A sweet weapon, wood and metal show no signs of wear or use. $1225.00 to your door, via USPS as above as my local UPS will not ship any firearms, even 2nd day air.
Both of these are in beautiful shape, and I put them up with regret, but they are to be used, and my son wants neither.
S.Sullivan
formerly 46th Illinois,N-SSA

S.Sullivan
06-14-2009, 10:18 PM
The Shiloh as had no work done to the block, it is as it left the manufactory.
Steve

wliley
06-15-2009, 12:35 AM
Sir,
I will take your James River Armory Whitney Rifle at $825 shipped.
Please give me a call at 248-628-7424, and I will give you my address and you can give me yours for payment. I will send you a certified bank
check as soon as I have your information. I am retired and should be home most of the day Monday. If I'm not home, leave a message on my
answering machine and I will get back with you a.s.a.p.
Thanks,
Wally Liley
1st. Mich. Vol. Inf.

S.Sullivan
06-15-2009, 10:14 AM
Both weapons have been spoken for, sold pending funds.
Thank you.
S.Sullivan

medbill
06-15-2009, 10:15 AM
Thanks for buying that Wally, I feel better now. :D