PDA

View Full Version : WTS or Trade Repop Smith Carbine

MR. GADGET
05-11-2014, 02:48 PM
I have a Smith Carbine that I would like to sell. It is several years old but spent most its life in the safe, only used it for part of a season and put it away. It is a Pietta. Very good shape and barrel looks as it did new.
It has the coil trigger spring upgrade done and high front sight and that is about it.

I have a Raypine Smith mold that I got used for it some time back.
It will also come with what ever black smith tubes I have that are used. Should be 100-200 or so.

Asking $775 for all

Would also look at a trade, looking another 1842 SB repop.

Will have it at nationals in my camp.
Let me know if you have any questions.

MR. GADGET
05-13-2014, 09:56 AM
Anyone?
OPEN to trade or offers....

oscarlovel
05-13-2014, 11:32 AM
I have a very nice and accurate Zoli Mississippi with Type E conversion. Long range ladder sight. Short nose, etc. .58 cal with SAC card. Would trade with some cash for your Smith. We would have to ship though as I'm not able to be at the Nationals. If interested call at 318-402-2276 or email me at oscarlovel@gmail.com

rodeobb
05-17-2014, 10:52 PM
How much would you want for the smith I am interested in buying it

I have a Smith Carbine that I would like to sell. It is several years old but spent most its life in the safe, only used it for part of a season and put it away. It is a Pietta. Very good shape and barrel looks as it did new.
It has the coil trigger spring upgrade done and high front sight and that is about it.

I have a Raypine Smith mold that I got used for it some time back.
It will also come with what ever black smith tubes I have that are used. Should be 100-200 or so.

Asking $775 for all

Would also look at a trade, looking another 1842 SB repop.

Will have it at nationals in my camp.
Let me know if you have any questions.[/QUOTE]

johnefelts
05-18-2014, 06:16 PM
I have a Pedersoli Sharps Carbine Id trade,including a Pedersoli Bullet mold.Its two years old and I ve shot it less than 100 times, I have two sharps and would like to get rid of one.Paid 1000.00 new and 80.00 for the mold.

MR. GADGET
05-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Smith carbine and gear are gone.

thanks for asking