PDA

View Full Version : Potsdam Musket for Sale or Trade

lkydvl
04-27-2014, 01:20 PM
I acquired this in a trade. I don't shoot muzzle loaders-except for my cannons!

As such I would like to move it down the road to someone who could make use of it for parts or shooting.

Nise 1837 mfg. it appears to may have been converted to a shotgun at some point as it has a hole for a bead sight as well as a fabricated front sight to be used with the rear musket sight. Bore has light surface rust throughout but appears to be shootable.

Uploading pics has been unsucessful. Here is a link to my photobucket area with the Potsdam pics.

http://s52.photobucket.com/user/lkydvl/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Looking for $250 plus shipping.

I can use reloading dies, presses, other equipment, regular cartridge rifles, brass, bullets, powder etc in trade.

Thanks,

Andre`

jack 8thVirginia
04-28-2014, 09:05 AM
Can you post a full length picture?

QUOTE=lkydvl;39248]I acquired this in a trade. I don't shoot muzzle loaders-except for my cannons!

As such I would like to move it down the road to someone who could make use of it for parts or shooting.

Nise 1837 mfg. it appears to may have been converted to a shotgun at some point as it has a hole for a bead sight as well as a fabricated front sight to be used with the rear musket sight. Bore has light surface rust throughout but appears to be shootable.

Uploading pics has been unsucessful. Here is a link to my photobucket area with the Potsdam pics.

http://s52.photobucket.com/user/lkydvl/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Looking for $250 plus shipping.

I can use reloading dies, presses, other equipment, regular cartridge rifles, brass, bullets, powder etc in trade.

Thanks,

Andre`[/QUOTE]

lkydvl
04-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Barrel length from breech plug to muzzle is 41 1/4 inches

Pvt. Spanky
05-01-2014, 12:47 PM
please send me some more info and pictures.

Spanky102596@aol.com

jaspergreens
08-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Do you still have the potsdam for sale?
Ken