PDA

View Full Version : Ball Rogers & Spencer - other revolvers up for sale

ssnyder
04-22-2014, 11:16 AM
I am putting the following revolvers up for sale. This will be the last mass listing of revolvers although I may have some individual ones to list later. Prices are delivered to the fort. You can PM or email me at ssnyder52@aol.com. First preference goes to NSSA members for the NSSA approved revolvers so please include your unit. I can bring them to the Potomac or Nationals for you to take a look at. Pictures available upon request.

Euroarms (Ball tuned) Rogers & Spencer .44 - NSSA Approved - Ball Match Barrel .457 - 2 pound trigger pull - Excellent condition. I picked this up at the nationals a few years ago. At that time I was told it had only been used for one season and having looked it over I believe that to be true. I have only shot it one time since I bought it. SOLD

$500

Pietta Remington Army Shooters Model - NSSA Approved - Match Barrel .457 - 3.5 pound trigger pull - Excellent condition - slight drag mark on cylinder. It's a good shooter, I won most of my revolver medals with this revolver but switched to an Uberti millenium model Remington some years ago. SOLD

$400

Euroarms Rogers & Spencer .44 (Trigger job by Tri-L), standard post R&S front sight. Condition excellent - NSSA Approved - 4 pound trigger pull - SOLD

$200

Original Remington Army .44 - Good condition, completely functional. At some point the barrel was replaced, the rifling is like new. There are no markings on the barrel and I measure it at 7 and 15/16 inches so I am not sure if that barrel is legal for competition or not. No bluing remains.

$700

Original Whitney .36 - Good condition, completely functional, two of the nipples are slightly mashed, rifling in the barrel is good. No bluing remains. This revolver has the smallest front sight I have seen. SOLD

$450

Colt Black Powder 1862 Police .36, Condition excellent, slight drag mark on cylinder - SOLD

$180

Colt Black Powder Walker Colt .44 - Unfired - NSSA Approved - SOLD

$400

Colt Black Powder 3rd Model Dragoon (Cochise Presentation model) .44 - Unfired, There is a small spot on the cylinder where the gold wash has come off. SOLD

$350

Armi San Marco Walker Colt .44 - Unfired - NSSA Approved SOLD

$250

Pedersoli Harpers Ferry pistol - flint, .58 cal, rifled, browned barrel - Unfired - SOLD

$250

Bruce Cobb 1723V
04-22-2014, 11:37 AM
I'll take the $200 Rodgers and spencer. I will pick it up at the nationals. thx Bruce

Don Branch 12592
04-22-2014, 02:16 PM
Scott I'll take the Harpers Ferry.