PDA

View Full Version : For Sale-Whitneyville Flush Plate Musket

BADSHOT
04-19-2014, 01:25 PM
ONE OF THE LIGHTEST MOST COMFORTABLE MUSKETS THERE IS TO SHOOT! This musket uses a springfield stock, this stock is all original, and sports a original 1863 barrel Hoyt relined .575, the 30" barrel is almost like shooting a carbine. The barrel is glass bedded, and has never been fired, buttplate and triggerguard are also original, as well as the rear sight base.

The repro lockplate has all original parts inside and utilizes a 2-notch 45-70 tumbler due to the thickness of the lockplate.

Price is 1050.00 and can be delivered to the National. Pictures upon request, but please let me have your e-mail address if pictures are desired.

Thanks-S.Doyle

hattie812
05-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Could I see some pictures please. Brad.hatfield@accessmidstream.com

ONE OF THE LIGHTEST MOST COMFORTABLE MUSKETS THERE IS TO SHOOT! This musket uses a springfield stock, this stock is all original, and sports a original 1863 barrel Hoyt relined .575, the 30" barrel is almost like shooting a carbine. The barrel is glass bedded, and has never been fired, buttplate and triggerguard are also original, as well as the rear sight base.

The repro lockplate has all original parts inside and utilizes a 2-notch 45-70 tumbler due to the thickness of the lockplate.

Price is 1050.00 and can be delivered to the National. Pictures upon request, but please let me have your e-mail address if pictures are desired.

Thanks-S.Doyle

Ranfair
09-20-2015, 06:55 PM
Remember me Steve, Ferris Randall. What does this Whitneyville look like? Thinking for my son-in-law, I am now 88 years old
E-Mail ferris.wheel@juno.com