PDA

View Full Version : FS .54 Berdan Sharps for sale

macvkiller
04-15-2014, 01:39 PM
Dear Members,
I have an Armisport Berdan Double trigger Sharps rifle for sale. The rifle is a fairly unused gun and has only had five live rounds fired through. It did have a telescopic sight which has been removed and front blade reinstalled. I have a ladder rear sight for it that simply has not been put on. The weapon has been in the woods once and a few blank rounds fired through it. I will send photos for those interested. It has a period leather sling on it as well. For the one interested, I will send a pair of Berdan Leggings made by CIVIL WAR Knapsacks and a set of NJSEKELA Frockcoat Buttons as well. A good start for Berdans. This was the idea when I acquired the rifle. I would like to get $1100.00 for all. I will listen to reasonable offers but please realize this is an untouched old repo rifle and far superior to those today. Thanks a bunch
Robert Rodgers

Pvt. Coffee
04-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Dear Members,
I have an Armisport Berdan Double trigger Sharps rifle for sale. The rifle is a fairly unused gun and has only had five live rounds fired through. It did have a telescopic sight which has been removed and front blade reinstalled. I have a ladder rear sight for it that simply has not been put on. The weapon has been in the woods once and a few blank rounds fired through it. I will send photos for those interested. It has a period leather sling on it as well. For the one interested, I will send a pair of Berdan Leggings made by CIVIL WAR Knapsacks and a set of NJSEKELA Frockcoat Buttons as well. A good start for Berdans. This was the idea when I acquired the rifle. I would like to get $1100.00 for all. I will listen to reasonable offers but please realize this is an untouched old repo rifle and far superior to those today. Thanks a bunch
Robert Rodgers

Do you still have the rifle and any pictures ?

Pvt. Coffee
05-06-2014, 10:13 PM
You still selling your Sharps ????