PDA

View Full Version : Revolvers & Sharps mold for Sale

ssnyder
04-01-2014, 12:12 PM
I am putting the following N-SSA approved revolvers up for sale: ALL Sold

Palmetto Arms Whitney Navy .36 - Trigger job by Tri-L - tall dove tailed front sight, small grip so it would be good for someone with small hands. Only used it in one revolver match - Trigger pull is 2 pounds - $180 SOLD

Euroarms - Rogers & Spencer .44 - Tall dove tailed front sight, no trigger job, large grip so large hands, might have put about 200 rounds through it - Trigger pull is 4 pounds - $180 SOLD

Pietta Remington shooters model .44 - Navy Arms used to sell these as the deluxe model - dove tailed front sight, match grade barrel, silver plated trigger guard, I have probably put between 1,000 and 1,500 rounds through it. Trigger pull is down to one pound so it either needs a trigger job or at the minimum perhaps a new trigger and hammer to bring it back up to N-SSA legal. Also could use a new set of nipples. There is a drag line on the cylinder from the cylinder stop. (New ones are selling for about $900 now although I think that is way over priced.) - $200 SOLD

Pedersoli Sharps mold - casts a .541 ring tail for the Pedersoli Sharps rifle and carbine. Only works in the Pedersoli Sharps - the bullet diameter is too small to use in an Armisport or IAB Sharps. Blocks only, no handles with it - $25. SOLD

If interested PM me or e-mail ssnyder52@aol.com - I can bring them to the Chesapeake or Potomac for you to take a look at.

Scott Snyder

csbutton
04-01-2014, 12:27 PM
e-mail sent

Don Branch 12592
04-01-2014, 03:18 PM
PM sent...

RaiderANV
04-02-2014, 12:24 AM
PM sent,,,,,,,I'll take the Sharps mold and the Remington shooters model need'n work.