PDA

View Full Version : Muskets for Sale

ssnyder
03-26-2014, 07:41 PM
I have the following muskets for sale - all are N-SSA approved:

Original three band Lorenz - relined by Hoyt, tall front sight, bedded barrel, should take a .576 mini. It has not been fired since it was relined. Original long range rear sight, ramrod and bayonet. Barrel has been cut back about 1/4 inch. Lock is marked 862 for 1862. I think this is the only one with an 1862 marked lock that has been on this sight. $800 SOLD

Chatahoochie Two band Amoskeag special model - Bedded barrel, tall front sight (looks somewhat off center to me - may need a dove tailed front sight). .58 caliber unfired, progressive depth rifling, lock is untuned - $500 SOLD

Chatahoochie Three band Amoskeag special model - Bedded barrel, needs a tall front sight - fired maybe 20 rounds through this one, progressive depth rifling, lock is untuned. $500 SOLD

Euroarms - Mississippi - .54 caliber, tombstone rear sight. A little wear on the barrel finish just to the side of the nipple, bore is excellent. I opened up the rear sight for my old eyes so you may want to fill in the notch some with solder. $400 SOLD
All prices are firm delivered to the fort. Pictures available upon request.

If interested PM me.

RaiderANV
03-26-2014, 08:54 PM
Sent a PM Scott...I'll take both the Colt's (Chattahoochee) for a few new shooters on our team.