PDA

View Full Version : SAC question about Pedersoli Remington.

Don Branch 12592
02-23-2014, 08:33 PM
The Remington Pattern "Pedersoli Target" revolver is not on the approved arms list. Can anyone tell me if it is specifically not approved, or just has not been submitted for review.

Thanks
Don

Rtab108
02-23-2014, 08:57 PM
It's not approved because it hasn't been submitted. If submitted to SACby an individuas, It would pass if submitted as sold. Bob Trabold 6632V

Don Branch 12592
02-23-2014, 09:31 PM
It's not approved because it hasn't been submitted. If submitted to SACby an individuas, It would pass if submitted as sold. Bob Trabold 6632V

Thank you Bob.

musketnut
03-27-2021, 03:01 PM
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but was the Pedersoli Pattern "Target" S349 Remington ever approved or disapproved?

musketnut
03-27-2021, 03:45 PM
Sorry I was looking at an older list and did not see this, I see it is approved.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but was the Pedersoli Pattern "Target" S349 Remington ever approved or disapproved?

John Holland
03-28-2021, 11:45 AM
Because of the difficulty of getting an example of that revolver to be inspected by the Small Arms Committee, Don Branch kindly submitted his own personal revolver to the Committee for inspection purposes. It successfully passed and was approved by the Board of Directors. Whereupon it was added to the Approved Arms List.

The most current "Official Approved Arms List", and the cross reference list "Approved Arms by Maker and Importer", are always available on the N-SSA home page. I encourage everyone to only use the most current lists.

John Holland
Small Arms Staff Officer