PDA

View Full Version : FS Pedersoli 1858 Enfield

slowfire
10-07-2013, 08:33 AM
This is the new Silverline rifle, and has seen only 20 rounds down the barrel. I purchased it in the spring
with intentions to shoot NSSA events, but due to unforseen circumstances, that's not going to happen.
I have shimmed the trigger to remove some minor side play and slightly cleaned up the engagement surfaces, which gives it a crisp just over 5 lb. trigger pull, otherwise it is bone stock, and as new. Original packaging and literature included. Price is $750.00, buyer is responsible for shipping.

terrydull
10-07-2013, 09:54 AM
First of all, the same thing happened to me in 2011. I bought a musket to shoot in the N-SSA and then life through me a curve ball.

I sold my musket thinking I'd never be able to shoot and I THOUGHT I needed the money. Well, as it turned out I really didn't need the money after all and now life has straighten out again. So, I'm back in the game, joined a group, and looking forward to my first shoot. Life straightened out for me becasue I took on a simple second job. It's only part time, but I have the ability to keep my stuff.

I guess in short I'm telling you to keep this beauty, if at all possible. I don't persume to know your situation, but you will regret selling it the future. I know, I've done it.

Anyway, if my rambling ;) hasn't convinced you, could you post up some pics of the beauty. It is exactly the rifle I'm looking to add to my collection.

Thanks,
Terry

slowfire
10-07-2013, 12:16 PM
I thank you for the kind advice, but without going into boring details, it's more a time constraint than financial, the rifle will definitely be on the market, so I will post pics later today.

slowfire
10-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Here are pictures promised

slowfire
10-07-2013, 03:25 PM
More pictures

slowfire
10-07-2013, 05:39 PM
OOPS!, Forgot the left side shot

slowfire
10-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Not even a comment??

terrydull
10-10-2013, 02:07 PM
It is a beautiful rifle. You have taken very good care of it.

slowfire
10-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Rifle sold pending receipt of funds