PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Model 1 nipples & brush pullers

Bob Gorsky 10483
09-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Model 1 Maynard Nipples $75 each machined out of solid piece of metal. I have them in stainless steel & Beryllium, plus shipping

Brush Pullers no need to pull your breech plug. Remove that pulled apart brush it just seconds. Available in 2 calibers, 69 & 58 all with 5/16 X 27 threads, Stainless steel $15, Brass $13 & Aluminium $10, plus shipping.

See Bob Gorsky
8th Reg. VA Vol.

hp gregory
09-25-2013, 11:35 AM
i have mentioned this before but here it is again. i have used bobs model one nipples in my romano for the last several years. they worked pefect from the start and continue to do so. bob makes these out if one hunka metal in a jig that allows him to make each one the same. they look good and work good. they are worth every penny. and yes i had to pay for mine just like everyone else. its just good to find something that works like its possed to these days. thought you would like to know.

hp gregory

Bob Gorsky 10483
09-26-2013, 10:18 AM
Hay HP
Thanks for the complements on the model 1 nipples that I make.
It's greatly appreciated,
Bob

i have mentioned this before but here it is again. i have used bobs model one nipples in my romano for the last several years. they worked pefect from the start and continue to do so. bob makes these out if one hunka metal in a jig that allows him to make each one the same. they look good and work good. they are worth every penny. and yes i had to pay for mine just like everyone else. its just good to find something that works like its possed to these days. thought you would like to know.

hp gregory

Bob Gorsky 10483
10-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Brought back to top

Model 1 Maynard Nipples $75 each machined out of solid piece of metal. I have them in stainless steel & Beryllium, plus shipping

Brush Pullers no need to pull your breech plug. Remove that pulled apart brush it just seconds. Available in 2 calibers, 69 & 58 all with 5/16 X 27 threads, Stainless steel $15, Brass $13 & Aluminium $10, plus shipping.

See Bob Gorsky
8th Reg. VA Vol.