PDA

View Full Version : For Sale '59/'63 Shiloh Sharps Carbine

fullertc
09-21-2013, 08:21 AM
New Model 1863 w/ factory patchbox, .54 cal. Beautiful bore, factory gas check plate. Peep sight adjustable for 50-100 yds by rotating sight slider 180 degrees and tighten w/ Allen wrench. Some discoloration on barrel where sight protector fits on. As picture shows, a previous owner had used a punch to attempt to drift the rear sight base to the right, not knowing what he was doing. This individual apparently also tried to force the breech block down w/ the punch as there are marks on the top of the block as well. The wood and case hardening are the nicest I have seen on a carbine. I have 95 Hahn cartridge tubes, and numerous hard plastic 6' tubes w/ a coil of 5/8" plastic tubing to make push-type loaders. I also have some loaded Hahn tube rounds as well as loaded push tubes to throw in the deal. $1500.00 plus shipping, check to clear before shipping. I will deliver the loaded ammo at the Nationals if you want it. If you want the carbine, etc., delivered at the Nationals, I'd like cash as I want to buy something else.

Also available: Lyman .557489 RT $40.00; Rapine .544476 RT and Rapine .544359 RT (Buffalo bullet) $35.00 each.

I will be at the Nationals on Wednesday, Oct. 2, at the 29th Wisconsin campsite, Area 3, near the bend in the road. Thank you.

fullertc
09-24-2013, 05:09 AM
Carbine sold pending funds received at the Natls. Moulds still available. Thank you for looking.

newtekpa
09-25-2013, 02:35 PM
If the Rapine molds are still available I'll take both.

Mcgregors are hosting the Nationals, and I'll be at the pistol range all day Thursday.