PDA

View Full Version : looking to trade/sell Pair of Single Action

Kenny Jr
09-20-2013, 04:20 PM
I have 2 Uberti Single Action Revolvers 45LC. Used for Cowboy Action Shooting. Birdseye grips with engraving "Doc Holliday" on handle frames. I will post pictures tomorrow. One has some filing on the front sight. Not sure if the engraving is originally to the guns or aftermarket. I also have a double shoulder crossdraw holster for the guns. I really would prefer to trade for a good quality N-SSA authorized carbine. But would consider selling. Beautiful guns.
I will be at the Fort in two weeks.

Lithuanian artillery
09-20-2013, 08:40 PM
I have 2 Uberti Single Action Revolvers 45LC. Used for Cowboy Action Shooting. Birdseye grips with engraving "Doc Holliday" on handle frames. I will post pictures tomorrow. One has some filing on the front sight. Not sure if the engraving is originally to the guns or aftermarket. I also have a double shoulder crossdraw holster for the guns. I really would prefer to trade for a good quality N-SSA authorized carbine. But would consider selling. Beautiful guns.

I have an excellent Iab sharps carbine with a hoyt barrel and both chamber sealing mods on it. The floating chamber was done by bobby and the o ring behind the plate mod was done by someone else. Wood is great and the gun shoots like a dream. I just prefer the Smith. I will bring it to the nationals one way or the other.

Andy Sinkleris
3rd US artillery

chuck p
09-21-2013, 12:02 AM
if you are interested in an original maynard with 100 s.s.cartridges, let me know

thanks
chuck
29th wis.vol. inf.

Kenny Jr
09-21-2013, 01:56 PM

Pics

Kenny Jr
09-21-2013, 01:57 PM
if you are interested in an original maynard with 100 s.s.cartridges, let me know

thanks
chuck
29th wis.vol. inf.

Will you have it at Nationals? Can you send a pic?

Kenny Jr
09-21-2013, 01:58 PM
I have an excellent Iab sharps carbine with a hoyt barrel and both chamber sealing mods on it. The floating chamber was done by bobby and the o ring behind the plate mod was done by someone else. Wood is great and the gun shoots like a dream. I just prefer the Smith. I will bring it to the nationals one way or the other.

Andy Sinkleris
3rd US artillery

Andy,
I'd like to see it at Nationals

Kenny Jr
09-25-2013, 04:16 PM
Bump, Really just want a good condition, N-SSA approved carbine in trade.

Lithuanian artillery
09-26-2013, 08:25 PM
Andy,
I'd like to see it at Nationals
I will be arriving at around noon on Wednesday. I will be at the 3rd US site all the way to the right of the firing line. My green Dodge Dakota will be parked in front.

Lithuanian artillery
09-27-2013, 04:33 PM
I will be arriving at around noon on Wednesday. I will be at the 3rd US site all the way to the right of the firing line. My green Dodge Dakota will be parked in front.
Here are some pix of the carbine (if this works)