PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki mule for sale

hp gregory
07-11-2013, 07:26 AM
i have an 03 kawasaki 3000 2 wheel drive mule for sale. this one is red and is the heavy duty model. it has been garage kept and it only has 68 hours on it. it comes with a top and folding windshield. it has a dump bed that still has all the paint on the inside. it has a locking differential which allows you to go about anywhere. the engine is a 620cc twin. this vehicle is just like new in every way. they sell new for 8k you can buy this one for 4600.
hp gregory 434-401-0555 gregory10ring@gmail.com MULE HAS BEEN SOLD

Charlie Hahn
07-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Does it have lights?

How about a trade?

Original 1851 Cadet Smoothbore and a 1851 Cadet rifle, both very shootable

Charlie Hahn

hp gregory
07-17-2013, 06:58 AM
charlie they come with headlights and tail lights from the factory just like a little truck. it has a folding windshield and locking differential, dump bed. its the heavy model that can haul 900 lbs and pull 1500. it was used at a summer home and just sat in a garage. they never drove it enough to keep it running. when i bought it i cleaned the carb put in fresh gas and have been driving it ever since. its about as close to new as you are gona find one of these. it has 70 hrs on it. sorry no trades. but i will take 4200 cash or check. hp

cowrustler
07-17-2013, 12:30 PM
I don't need another one- the one I have is a 2000 with lots of hours on it. I bought it new to use on the ranch and I've never had a vehicle work so well with 0 problems in all these years. This is a heck of a deal. The Mule will go 95% of the places a 4-wheeler go and when you get there you can accomplish something because you've got the box in the back to carry tools, deer, whatever. If you are in the market this would be a great machine. I don't know the seller; I'm just a fan of Mules.