PDA

View Full Version : Colt rifle rifle for sale

B-Davis
06-25-2013, 01:40 PM
To All, I have a Colt Signature series three band rifle for sale. The first buyer was a scammer and the deal fell through. With that being said, the colt is for sale again. The rile was purchased about 15 years ago. It was used for about 5 seasons of skirmishing. Is has some scratches in the varnish, but no major gouges in the wood. It has a taller front sight attached also. the ram rod has had the tulip head drilled and pinned on, the other end of the rod just needs to be rethreaded. I have a "new old stock" bullet mould for it also. It is an aluminum Challenger mould that casts 582/515. The bullet should be sized to .579 for shooting purposes. The rifle likes this bullet (the bullet is a 3 grease ring trashcan) with 40 grains of 2F. I also have a spare mainspring, tumbler, and hammer screw. The rifle holds a 1 inch group benched at 50 yds.I would like to sell the whole set for $700. Brand new these rifles are now usually over $800 and the locks still need to be worked and you have to find a mould.If interested and would like pictures, you can PM me or Email me at whitneyrifle@hotmail.com Thanks!Bryan Davis

B-Davis
06-25-2013, 09:02 PM
Colt sold pending funds. Thanks!