PDA

View Full Version : SC Robinson Sharps (Shiloh) And Remmy by Pietta FS.

Fred Jr
06-18-2013, 11:08 AM
I have my fathers SC Robinson sharps by Shiloh for sale. No.325 My father and my sister used it for many years. It has been used but the bore is very good and it has cleaned up nicely. asking $1275. Also have a nice clean Remmy 44 by Pietta. It has a nice trigger pull and i shot a decent group with it. Asking $225. Shipping is extra for both or can deliver at the Fort or other local skirmish.

Please reply to my email: fwhgun@yahoo.com and I can send pics of both. Phone; 724-224-3908

I also have a whole bunch of stuff from my dad's and other family members collection of shooting stuff that I have been asked to sell. Spotting scopes, tripods, hammers, springs molds etc. if you are looking for something give me a call and I'll look and see if I can find what you need. And uniform parts!

Thanks for looking,

Fred, 1097
12TH PA N-SSA

xring2245
06-18-2013, 06:09 PM
I have my fathers SC Robinson sharps by Shiloh for sale. No.325 My father and my sister used it for many years. It has been used but the bore is very good and it has cleaned up nicely. asking $1275. Also have a nice clean Remmy 44 by Pietta. It has a nice trigger pull and i shot a decent group with it. Asking $225. Shipping is extra for both or can deliver at the Fort or other local skirmish.

Please reply to my email: fwhgun@yahoo.com and I can send pics of both. Phone; 724-224-3908

I also have a whole bunch of stuff from my dad's and other family members collection of shooting stuff that I have been asked to sell. Spotting scopes, tripods, hammers, springs molds etc. if you are looking for something give me a call and I'll look and see if I can find what you need. And uniform parts!

Thanks for looking,

Fred, 1097
12TH PA N-SSAFred, please PM me with a list of moulds that are available. I am looking for a few. Thanks, James

Muley Gil
06-18-2013, 09:04 PM
Fred,

Do you have any original Enfield hammers? As you know, Enfields didn't have interchangable parts. I'm looking for one with a little longer throw.