PDA

View Full Version : assortment of stuff!

farrier86
06-01-2013, 01:27 PM
1-Rapine sizer with cone base pusher,and flat base pusher. with 575 die and 516 die- $45+shipping

2- lee lead pot with spot used maybe 10 times. a lttle dusty functions as new.-$25+shipping

3-lee lead pot and ladel little dusty as well but funtions as new.$30+shipping.

4-tin of old german caps. 4 wing will include if all items purchased.

5-zouave rifle. Stock need to be restained. has a hoyt liner unshot. has a tuned case hardened lock by brush creek armory. needs to be glass beded if desired. $350

6- assortment of molds. (lyman.515-139 carbine mold, lyman 575-213 old style minie, ohaus 58-275 waddcutter.) has only one bas plug that is missing retaining pin but still works. in both minies. $40.

Will sell as a group which i preferr for $400+shipping.

Farrier

iron brigade
06-02-2013, 06:58 AM
#6 I will take the assortment of moulds. for $40. p.m. forth coming.

jrexrode
06-02-2013, 09:47 AM
PM sent on the other items.

Bullseye54
06-02-2013, 01:43 PM
I'll take the hole bunch for 400. shipped... Joe 203-314-1035

Jimmy Cookoff
06-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Will give $500 I'll be at the mason Dixon

Bullseye54
06-02-2013, 09:49 PM
I thought auctions were not allowed on this forum?? Did he he not ask for 400. for the lot??..

Rich Foster
06-02-2013, 09:58 PM
I love the forum rules. They are listed right below Program Office. Very Short and simple rules be nice. Only takes about 3 minutes or less to read them. Nothing about auctions. Sorry. Rich

Bullseye54
06-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Then this will be a great place to start auctioning items off.. We can can start at a opening price and let things roll from there.... I guess the info I was told about this not being an auction site like E-bay and Gun Brokers was wrong...

I love the forum rules. They are listed right below Program Office. Very Short and simple rules be nice. Only takes about 3 minutes or less to read them. Nothing about auctions. Sorry. Rich

RaiderANV
06-02-2013, 11:46 PM
I love the forum rules. They are listed right below Program Office. Very Short and simple rules be nice. Only takes about 3 minutes or less to read them. Nothing about auctions. Sorry. Rich Actually rich ,,,,,,,many of us remember more detailed rules many many moons prior to the latest ones you viewed. But there is one there I noticed at a glance:"" 7. Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which contradicts this policy statement, they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.""But for the topic at hand, the original poster offered items at a price he feels comfortable to part with them. Joe stepped up and accepted said offer. Business at an end. Was actually rude of another to shout another offer after the fact trying to snake the deal away. He'd be best advised in future attempts to undo someones deal to do it in private through a PM so as not to embarrass himself. Sorry. Pat

Rich Foster
06-03-2013, 07:46 AM
Pat, Your right. I was trying nicely to help somebody know where the forum rules are. A slight slip up on my part. I apologize to the moderator and bulseye54. Thank you for pointing this out for me for being in violation of rule number 7. Your always there to help. Rich P.S i do remember old rules.

RaiderANV
06-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Wasn't a big deal Rich. More me taking a shoot at maybe the ease/lack there of a few needed rules? AND BEFORE I GET BLASTED EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW WE MOSTLY OWE THESE BOARDS AND THE ADDITIONS OF NEW BOARDS TO VICKY ROWE!!! Ok....hope I spelled name correctly!Vicky does what sbe can wkth what she has. Look at her job like herding cats.......male cats at that. Ahhhhhh ,,,,,,now ya'll understand Super big oh you Rich. It's yer at the next skirmish at the Fort I'll buy you a slider. Only thing not yet known to cause cancer in the Communist Occupied Territory of California

RaiderANV
06-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Geez,,,,,,ANYONE OUT THERE SMARTER THEN ME......Umm,,,,,,,everyone can put there hand down now. SOMEONE that knows why when posting from cell phone it runs you post together like one long run on sentence??? I can't even edit a posting. Let's me back in, I can change it but it leaves it as originally posted without changes. Geez,,,,,,

Bullseye54
06-03-2013, 03:09 PM
My ex wife told me she is smarter than any MAN alive or dead....

Rich Foster
06-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Pat, The last (I mean last) slider I had was in 1996. I believe I lost 5 pounds that day and ruined my dinner at the Big Seafood House which I miss. Thanks for the offer I will look you up. Rich

iron brigade
06-03-2013, 06:00 PM
has anybody heard from this guy? Bullseye54 can have the whole 9 yards if he wants.:D

Lou Lou Lou
06-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Hey JoeHe means you

Bullseye54
06-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Hey Pat, what the heck is a slider ??
And and as far as this "stuff" goes, the last and only time I heard from him, he was checking on the shipping.. That was right after he posted the "stuff".. Let the high bidder have it... I'm a capitalist at heart and believe in free trade... And no responce within a reasonable time, forget it..
I am looking for a 2 band '61 Springfield stock with hardware for a barrel my Dad had on a 63 stock.. Also a 2 band '64 springfield barrel for the stock I have .. I would like to make these acceptable to use in N-SSA skirmishes...
Thanks.. Joe.. 15th CVI Days Bullseye54@sbcglobal.net or Nights JNiezelski@Sikorsky.com

RaiderANV
06-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Joe, A slider is a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich at the Fort. One of the best ones on the market They taste great and can also,,,,,,,on occasion clean out a weaker systems. Some folks the grease jus doesn't agree with them. I get two every morning. Rich,,,,,if there be something you do eat give ah shout.

Ron/The Old Reb
06-04-2013, 07:17 AM
They are also called Cardiac Bypass Specials. But they are Soooo good! Now I'm hungry for one.

Bullseye54
06-04-2013, 11:07 AM
I already a had a 4x bypass, so i'm all set to have 1 or 4 of those sliders next time...

Maillemaker
06-04-2013, 11:46 AM
They taste great and can also,,,,,,,on occasion clean out a weaker systems. Some folks the grease jus doesn't agree with them.

Everyone knows grease keeps the fouling down! :)

Steve

RaiderANV
06-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Steve may be on to sumthin!!! The Raritans could reclaim all the excess grease then turn out lube for us go purchase with a slider or double burger!! Would even taste great biting the bullets outta the tubes!!!