PDA

View Full Version : Quick intro and a question

BGRooster1
05-25-2013, 01:44 AM
Hello in the camp.Been interested in "War Between The States" and reenacting for many years.I just haven't taken the leap toward the reenacting. I have owned my first percussion revolver an Armi San Paolo Remington .44 for 30 years or so and have a nice collection of revolvers at this time. Including an original New Model Police percussion revolver.

The question I have is this. If you had a replica revolver, Remington and/or Rogers & Spencer and wanted to get it accurized.Who is doing this type of work at this time ? The only smiths that I have heard of are no longer doing this service because they are no longer living or are in Europe. I would think by the time you send a revolver overseas have the work done and the return shipping.Wow! That you might as well buy a Feinwerkbau here. Which I can only find one dealer in the states.
Any ideas would be gladly appreciated.

Lou Lou Lou
05-25-2013, 08:05 AM
There are two that come to mind immediately, Tri L and Ball accuracy. Check the sutler links for them.There ay be others.

xring2245
05-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Charlie Hahn does some really nice work. Check out his revolver page from his site - http://charliestubes.com/html/RevolverAccuracy.html

BGRooster1
05-26-2013, 12:02 AM
Thank you all. I have some phone calls to make. I would bet that one of my request of these smiths, may be a first.