PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 3 Reproduction Civil War Muskets + Union privates kit (see discription)

fortti75
05-23-2013, 12:24 AM
Uniform Items:

· One Unlined union sack coat size 44 (from Gettysburg Sutler)
· Sky blue trousers with white suspenders length 30, waist 38
· black leather cartridge box with tins and strap US and eagle brassbuckles affixed (made by C&D Jarnigan), cleaning worm, jag, and nipple wrenchmusket tool.
· Blue woolen covered canteen
· US black leather waist belt with bayonet frog, Enfield bayonet,and cap pouch
· Black canvas haversack
· Model 1855 Black tarred cloth double pouch knapsack (all strapsare included) with emergency blanket and rubber blanket and dog tent half, tinplate, knife and fork
· One pair size 12 brogans w/ woolen socks
· 2 large men’s white shirts
· Blue Union kepi with 124th insignia in brass letters(size large) Price for entire kit: $250.00 (U.S. shipping only - shipping/handling is paid by the buyer) Call Mark @ (303) 877-7560 cell - pics by request

Firearms:

· One (Navy Arms) Springfield 3 band musket Model 1863 58 caliber(musket is stamped 1864 on the lock plate) comes with wooden tompion,black leather sling, - condition good, light wear, stock is in good usedcondition and all metal is clean.
· One (Euroarms) 3 band Enfield musket – comes with lead and brasschain nipple protector, wooden and brass tompion, black leather musket sling –condition very good, one of the barrel bands could use re-bluing and there are some light scratches to the inside cheek piece on the stock caused by rubbing against the knapsack when marching (these scratches are not too bad, I can textyou pictures).
· One (Euroarms) 2 band Enfield musket – comes with lead and brasschain nipple protector, wooden and brass tompion, musket sling is confederate white linen material – condition: Excellent.
· I have several mini balls for these muskets (I forget the number,probably between 25-50 rounds) which I will throw in. Muskets are $500.00 each (U.S. shipping only - shipping/handing is paid by the buyer) Call Mark @ (303) 877-7560 Cell - pics by request