PDA

View Full Version : wtb Zoli Zouave patch box cover

jrelouhess
05-20-2013, 04:25 PM
I have a Zoli Zouave need the patch box cover (will check every few days)
Thanks

bobanderson
05-21-2013, 06:06 AM
I bought a Zoli with a broken patch box about 3 years ago and found one in stock at Dixie Gun Works...and cheap.

I'd say try them first. If that doesn't work, PM me and I'll sell you mine with the one broken hinge for $10 plus shipping.
If you're "handy" at all, it should be repairable, which is why I never tossed it.

jrelouhess
05-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Mr. Anderson,Thanks for your response. I am sorry for my delay just had neck surgery. You had mentioned you would sell yours, I have never done this before. Please advise me how to get the payment to you. You had mentioned 10.00 for yours, and the cost of shipping. Do you think if I sent you. 20 or 25 dollars money order if that would cover it. Please let me know.

bobanderson
05-27-2013, 09:33 AM
Mr. Anderson,Thanks for your response. I am sorry for my delay just had neck surgery. You had mentioned you would sell yours, I have never done this before. Please advise me how to get the payment to you. You had mentioned 10.00 for yours, and the cost of shipping. Do you think if I sent you. 20 or 25 dollars money order if that would cover it. Please let me know.

Nothing worse than a stiff neck.

I just checked to make sure I still had it.

Send me an email to bobanderso@gmail.com and I will reply with my mailing address. You then send me a US Postal Service money order for $15 to cover the part and shipping, along with your mailing address. I'll send it on it's way as soon as I receive that.

Here's a picture, showing the broken hinge. It still closes straight and looks OK. No extra charge for the 40+ years of patina.

bobanderson
05-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Just for kicks, I just checked Dixie Gun Works for a new cover AND IT'S 95 BUCKS!!!!!

http://www.dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?products_id=5155

I swear I paid $14 plus shipping about 2 years ago.

You're getting a good deal and I got a new one 2 years ago for about net $1.

We both win.

PS - Make the money order out to R. L. Anderson.