PDA

View Full Version : Leathers needed

jrelouhess
04-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Used good condition leathers needed

sbaughan
04-21-2013, 07:03 PM
I have a cartridge box for a belt and a shoulder cartridge box available. Both are in excellent condition. I can send photos if you are interested. Price is negotiable. Contact me at arrowsnorth@gmail.com.

jrelouhess
04-25-2013, 08:51 AM
I have a complete set of leathers and buckles and bayonet for sale. The set was bought and used by the VMI/Vatech group at the last Nationals. I am asking $140 shipped and can bring to the M A regional at Springtown in April.

True Blue and Diamond Hard,
Harry Gaul
3rd US

Harry Gaul,

Thanks for the response, is a bit much (was just looking to keep an extra set in case someone on the team forgot theirs), thanks again though'
Jamie hessn (1st Maine Hvy Art)

jrelouhess
04-25-2013, 08:58 AM
I have a cartridge box for a belt and a shoulder cartridge box available. Both are in excellent condition. I can send photos if you are interested. Price is negotiable. Contact me at arrowsnorth@gmail.com.

Sir,

Thanks for response, I will be at the Nationals in May if unable to locate any will get back ahold of you. Thanks again for your response will be in contact.

Jamie Hess (1st Maine Hvy Art)

jrelouhess
06-10-2013, 11:34 AM
Sir,
Is the shoulder cartridge box still available ?? If so the price ?? Sorry for delay in response