PDA

View Full Version : Liberated Goods - Liquidation of Personal Inventory

Liberated Goods
03-29-2009, 01:32 PM
All,

Liberated Goods went out of business in 2001. During the years since I discontinued selling at reenactments, the skirmishes, and other historical events representing many historic periods, I placed portions of my inventory on consignment and set-up a now defunct retail operation. Although items would certainly sell, those who attempted to sell these items for me were severely disadvantaged due to their limited knowledge of period items. As such, I called everything back and placed the stock in storage, where it has been for a number of years.

At this point in time, I am looking to clear this inventory by direct sale or by placing it or portions of it on consignment with reputable sutlers. Please understand that everything I have is all stored in boxes stacked from floor to ceiling. In consideration of this fact, I am unable to satisfy individual inquiries (e.g., Do you have a this or that?). Again, I am no longer in business and all of the items I have on hand are my personal property, or in other words, my collection. I simply want to move these items and see it reutilized by those involved with historical interpretation.

If you are a dealer needing unique inventory from many periods, please feel free to contact me to discuss your interests. I have literally thousands of items that I acquired from reenactors, historic sites, and the motion picture industry over the past 20 years.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and kindness!

Dave Henshall

Mark Wadsworth, 9737
03-30-2009, 12:24 AM
I just sent you an e-mail. Give me a call and we can talk it over

Grepse
03-31-2009, 07:28 AM
Do you have any federal artillery shell jackets?
Regards,
Jeffrey Cohen
grepse@comcast.net
www.6thny.com (http://www.6thny.com)