PDA

View Full Version : What is Going on With Cabela's????

Southron Sr.
02-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Cabela's have been "Sold Out" of most of their lines of replica Civil War rifles and muskets for over two months now!

I can only assume that they are no longer going to stock replica Civil War Arms-DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING DIFFERENT???

THANKS!

pastore
02-03-2013, 11:44 PM
That question should be directed to Cabella's.

MR. GADGET
02-04-2013, 12:17 AM
It has to do with all the crap going on....
All the talk of bans and other crap they are just selling anything and everything you can get.
Local gun stores are selling all the stuff, BP shotguns anything that will go bang.

In the case you talk of, Cabalas has always run sales and deals at the end of the years, also most people use the points plus free shipping.

I have been watching over the last 2 months and they have cut prices 200-300 on some and free ship.
So they are just selling and hard to get.
Local stores that have never carried that kind of stuff now are trying to get them .

Going to be this way for a long time......

RaiderANV
02-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Local store manager said they simply can't get most of the items. Companies that make our toyz also make ones that may be banned so their energy is going towards those items since prices are through the roof. Nothing more.

Ron/The Old Reb
02-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Just as an example. I was in a local gun shoppe last week. They had one Colt AR15 HB the price on it was $2295.00
I would not sell anything I had right now, you my not ever be able to replace it.

Maillemaker
02-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Cabela's was out of the new Pedersoli Enfield shortly after it first came out. This was before all the anti-gun stuff fired up.

But yeah, with the anti-gun frenzy, people are buying like crazy.

Steve

Blair
02-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Best suggestion I can offer is to cross check with Dixie GW.
I suggest that based off of what I have been told by D. Pedersoli

westerner
02-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Cabela's was out of the new Pedersoli Enfield shortly after it first came out. This was before all the anti-gun stuff fired up.

But yeah, with the anti-gun frenzy, people are buying like crazy.

Steve

In addition to all gun related stuff flying off the shelves I understand that Cabelas has put a freeze on shipping between stores. So even if it is in the system you may
not be able to get it.
I checked on-line stock to order a shotshell reloader by the time I got to the local 'outpost' a day later to order they were 6 wks. out. :(

"Hold for the center of mass and shoot straight."

Ron/The Old Reb
02-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Westerner

I don't know what you for shotshell press you are looking for but Midway has some MEC press available.